UnevenEdge

You're the Worst

little_girl_lost

i'm so used to edgar being edgar that it took entirely too long for me to notice the guy was wearing a fucking bowler hat  :D

looks like the new Colin Ferguson character is being set to play the third wheel for a while....idk why, I thought Jimmy's excuse made perfect sense...women are so sensitive it's getting to where a guy can't propose marriage then disappear without a word for 3 months....pfft, millennials

i'm so used to edgar being edgar that it took entirely too long for me to notice the guy was wearing a fucking bowler hat  :D

looks like the new Colin Ferguson character is being set to play the third wheel for a while....idk why, I thought Jimmy's excuse made perfect sense...women are so sensitive it's getting to where a guy can't propose marriage then disappear without a word for 3 months....pfft, millennials

yeah I thought his character was being set up for more eps

and every time we see edgar and Lindsay, they're fucking. that's boring, make one of them fall in love or get jealous, or doing something else other than each other

yeah I thought his character was being set up for more eps

and every time we see edgar and Lindsay, they're fucking. that's boring, make one of them fall in love or get jealous, or doing something else other than each other

I prefer them on their own story lines....i'm not feeling this thing they're doing...I preferred Edgar with his old lady, I liked her....and you can't tell me we're done with Paul...with Lindsay or no, Paul was a gem....

I prefer them on their own story lines....i'm not feeling this thing they're doing...I preferred Edgar with his old lady, I liked her....and you can't tell me we're done with Paul...with Lindsay or no, Paul was a gem....

Ahahaha, since they're all shitshows I'm sure Paul will pop up again.  :D

And I don't see the Edgar/Lindsay thing lasting long, someone is going to catch feelings and get jello (probz Edgar).

Jimmy is such a twat tho  >:D

But it's to be expected from these characters <_<

Ahahaha, since they're all shitshows I'm sure Paul will pop up again.  :D

And I don't see the Edgar/Lindsay thing lasting long, someone is going to catch feelings and get jello (probz Edgar).

Jimmy is such a twat tho  >:D

But it's to be expected from these characters <_<

They want us to think it'll be Edgar, but it'll end up being Lindsay....I mean who saw her holding down a job let alone willingly doing overtime...

I don't see how Jimmy did anything out of character...in fact it would have been weird if he proposed and didn't have a break down...

and Gretchen did her thing in response....which is to smoke crack and bang two random guys in a 24 hour span...

Personally, I think they should just call it even, but the writers have to stretch this out to 12 episodes of material so, buckle up I guess

They want us to think it'll be Edgar, but it'll end up being Lindsay....I mean who saw her holding down a job let alone willingly doing overtime...

I don't see how Jimmy did anything out of character...in fact it would have been weird if he proposed and didn't have a break down...

and Gretchen did her thing in response....which is to smoke crack and bang two random guys in a 24 hour span...

Personally, I think they should just call it even, but the writers have to stretch this out to 12 episodes of material so, buckle up I guess

Maybe, give us another loop there.

I feel like Lindsay is going to fuck up that job  >:D but then again she admitted to being on crack and they still hired her :|

Indeed, it's very like him to ghost and do BS like that and Gretchen to do that too >_> since they're both hella dysfunctional.  >:D

Yeah, I mean it'll be fun to see how each other tries to piss each other off in the process.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright i'm catching up and...

wtfff....episode 5....I mean that was insane....he just sat there with an expression formerly reserved for dead people and serial killers, playing video games while she got gorilla fucked in the next room....why oh why did he not leave  :frank:

Paul is the perfect representation of a men's rights activist....I could not be happier with that they've done with that character  >:D

That Boone guy is screwed >.>

Yeah he is  >:D

I love how they were all "Paul is hawt now".

But yeah, Boone is way too real for Gretch...like she can srsly date a guy with a kid.

Pfft, yeah right.

Omg, the Jimmy and the sloppy erotica person sex scene.

That throw up all the way to the bathroom.  :barf:

Poor Boone

but I cant feel too bad for him, I want Gretchen and jimmy together

that guy banged the same chick his so called best friend was banging and on the same day too....why would you feel bad for him....he knows what's up

plus, no matter how much they Ross and Rachel us with this thing, everybody knows what's up with Jimmy and Gretchen....the real toss up is whether Janet is banging that "gay" guy or not...

Yeah he is  >:D

I love how they were all "Paul is hawt now".

But yeah, Boone is way too real for Gretch...like she can srsly date a guy with a kid.

Pfft, yeah right.

Omg, the Jimmy and the sloppy erotica person sex scene.

That throw up all the way to the bathroom.  :barf:

ofcourse they think he's lowkey hawt, they are damaged bitches yo  :D

that barf scene could of happened to anyone....I mean it's probably so common everybody has a version of that story....where they maybe pissed on her expensive text books right after and woke up the next morning on the kitchen floor on top of a pile of crushed doritos...... -_-'

ofcourse they think he's lowkey hawt, they are damaged bitches yo  :D

that barf scene could of happened to anyone....I mean it's probably so common everybody has a version of that story....where they maybe pissed on her expensive text books right after and woke up the next morning on the kitchen floor on top of a pile of crushed doritos...... -_-'

And we wouldn't want to have them any other way  <3

Also lol @ Linds blaming her sister now.

LOL, speaking from experience?

And we wouldn't want to have them any other way  <3

Also lol @ Linds blaming her sister now.

LOL, speaking from experience?

oh yeah....crazy bitches ftw

I can't wait to see what Lindsay does to her sister...

from experience? me? nooooo.....I, I uhh, don't have experiences...don't believe in 'em  |::

• 2 weeks later...

"BOOMTOWN!"

Loved that boone's ex is played by cut throat bitch

poor jimmy cant have normal friendships, and I love him for it

Lou diamond Philips is growing lemons, for some reason, he said they weren't juicing lemons but his sign said he needed them, I don't get it, but gotta love La Bamba-Dad and looks like Lindsay is on a quest to start helping people, let's she how she screws this up

Do not like what they are doing to Edgar, bro-ing out with the son of Zorn, he's forgetting who he is and edgar was a tremendous ass in the scene where former troop or platoon (I don't remember the right word) member delivered them food.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's just get this out of the way...if you set a guy's car on fire and he doesn't press charges or, heaven forbid, Ray Rices you...check your purse, 'cause I think you own that guy's heart

"I taught myself how to breathe through my nose so I can chew longer" xD Lindsay is fast becoming my favorite character on this show and i'm proud to say it has nothing to do with whoever's in charge of wardrobe insuring that her "girls" get more air time this season...>.>

it's been a good, not great season...hopefully they add some more wrinkles into next season....and for gawd sake some one please help that kid...i've never felt so bad for such a minor character...

Edited by Mix
  • Like 1

Hahahaha, and it was her dildo too that set the fire...Jimmy was so happy <_<

Lmao Linds is great, she stays consistent the most, I think. >_>

I agree, I think it's because this season tried to be a bit more serious...plus Gretchen/Jimmy are best when they're causing a shitshow, not living one xD

How is Gretchen not fired? LOL

Or is she? She usually only does an okay job, but damn, this season she did basically nothing xD 

I just assumed it was because her clients are...well...idiots >.>

does she have any other clients? and what happened to her office and what I imagine are co-workers and maybe bosses? 

guess we can't let a little thing like reality ruin this story...

I mean Vernon should technically see jail time...malpractice insurance covers mistakes, not nearly killing someone and then making a run for it...

9 hours ago, Mix said:

I just assumed it was because her clients are...well...idiots >.>

does she have any other clients? and what happened to her office and what I imagine are co-workers and maybe bosses? 

guess we can't let a little thing like reality ruin this story...

I mean Vernon should technically see jail time...malpractice insurance covers mistakes, not nearly killing someone and then making a run for it...

idk we've only seen the rap group, but yeah, what about everything else xD

Vernon def should go to jail, he didn't pay for his insurance so he's double fucked.