UnevenEdge

The ignore user feature has gotta go

Zenigundam

suspended license...I think you're fucked there

Insurance....as long as you can prove you were covered the ticket will be thrown out

tail light...if it's fixed by court date, the ticket will be thrown out

Suspended registration actually, but that ticket encompasses licenses too (mine is likely scheduled to be suspended for not turning in the plates on my Altima, which has the suspended registration)

I haven't had insurance since April. I kept the insurance card from Progressive that says I'm insured until December as my trump card to trick them and get me out of tough jams.

I'm not fixing that. I'm done driving my car. Gonna sell it for like $200 what with its 150,000 mileage and banged up condition.

Suspended registration actually, but that ticket encompasses licenses too (mine is likely scheduled to be suspended for not turning in the plates on my Altima, which has the suspended registration)

I haven't had insurance since April. I kept the insurance card from Progressive that says I'm insured until December as my trump card to trick them and get me out of tough jams.

I'm not fixing that. I'm done driving my car. Gonna sell it for like $200 what with its 150,000 mileage and banged up condition.

wait so i was right. now i'm confused

:|

kewl beans...gewd luck

If a cop ever showed up at my door looking for me, I would hide in a secret compartment in the basement and tell my mom to tell him that I moved out.

If a cop showed up at your door, not only would your mom tell him where you were, she'd trip you when you tried to run. Then while you were languishing in a holding cell, she'd move, and leave no forwarding address.