UnevenEdge

Do you ever get jealous of fictitious characters?

Zenigundam

I get jealous sometimes when I'm playing a game or watching a cartoon and there's a stereotypical male character who has an attractive blonde girl even though he's as smart as my mailman. For example, Nate in Uncharted, yeah if you played the newest Uncharted, you'd know there's a seen where he's in the living room with his fiancée and he zones out when she tells him about her day whereas I am more attractive than he is and would have easily listened to her bullsh-t yet this dunce gets the hot girl. Damn that gets me heated, f that lol.

I get jealous sometimes when I'm playing a game or watching a cartoon and there's a stereotypical male character who has an attractive blonde girl even though he's as smart as my mailman. For example, Nate in Uncharted, yeah if you played the newest Uncharted, you'd know there's a seen where he's in the living room with his fiancée and he zones out when she tells him about her day whereas I am more attractive than he is and would have easily listened to her bullsh-t yet this dunce gets the hot girl. Damn that gets me heated, f that lol.

The cringe is strong.