UnevenEdge

My one cat's meows go like this

Guest The Hound

My Rick babies just mews like a tiny kitten still...

Morty's meows change depending on what she wants from you. Like, if she wants you to wake up, she paws at your face and makes these loud guttural meows, but if she is begging for something like snacks/food or to go outside with you, she reverts to these cute little sad sounding kitty mews.

does your cat(s?) do the thing where they sound like they are chirping/cackling at birds or other animals outside? or the thing where they do the rolling coo noise if they are happy and/or playing? i think those are the best! 

Guest The Hound

My Rick babies just mews like a tiny kitten still...

Morty's meows change depending on what she wants from you. Like, if she wants you to wake up, she paws at your face and makes these loud guttural meows, but if she is begging for something like snacks/food or to go outside with you, she reverts to these cute little sad sounding kitty mews.

does your cat(s?) do the thing where they sound like they are chirping/cackling at birds or other animals outside? or the thing where they do the rolling coo noise if they are happy and/or playing? i think those are the best!

we've never let our cats go outside. I have friends who let their cats out, and guess what? they always come back with fleas.

Dirty ass philly no ty lol and my cats are obsessed with my dad for the most part. one has serious issues from being adopted as a stray after... i'd say... 3 months of living on the streets?

the other one wont sleep with me or anything, but she'll chill with me for a little while, and when I have friends over she makes an appearance

and no i know the meow/vocal thing you're talking about, she neither of them do it.

Guest The Hound

My morbidly obese cat sounds like a kitten and my other cat always sounds like she's confused on how to meow.

my most recent cat that passed away was a chubber and had a kitten meow his whole life.

Guest The Hound

My sister got a 2 month old kitten a couple of days ago. At 2am, the damn thing comes up, scratches the basement door, and meows for minutes at a time begging for human contact and won't shut the fuck up until you go downstairs and play with her until she passes out.

my friend has a 1 year old cat now, while he was a kitten he was super playful. As a result of playing with him, he fucks their house up on a daily basis. Clawling the walls and destroying everything.