UnevenEdge

took dis pic n found goku

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

Zeni was right, it's just a kite.

pathetic when da mod keepz deletin ur post but u keep tryn anywai  :painfap: :painfap: :painfap:

pathetic when da mod keepz deletin ur post but u keep tryn anywai  :painfap: :painfap: :painfap:

Pathetic when posts like "get cancer" and "kill yourself faggot" are good but "you watch too much anime" is over the line and need deletion.  >:D

Pathetic when posts like "get cancer" and "kill yourself faggot" are good but "you watch too much anime" is over the line and need deletion.  >:D

hey man, i remove and edit posts immediately if i see kill yourself comments and if they are quoted a million times, the thread gets dumped or sent to the hole.

but i'm also kinda lazy when it comes to reading through every one of the threads in order to find those kind of comments. so you know... report button and all that jazz. we respond to those mostly, as usual.

you know, i mean, if it really bothers you all so much that we aren't scouring through threads deleting all these vile wishes upon one another, i suppose as a group we could get together to discuss these things and whether or not to take a different approach.

my guess though, it will just give everyone something else entirely to bitch about.

|::