UnevenEdge

Sonic Mania

Zenigundam

Guest The Hound

Zeni keep name dropping me while you can.

You have about a month left on here.

The only person in your corner is gone.

You will be dealt with one this Luuv situation quiets down a bit.

I like it. I wish it had a few more new zones though. 8.5/10, worth it for Sonic fans.

Zeni keep name dropping me while you can.

You have about a month left on here.

The only person in your corner is gone.

You will be dealt with one this Luuv situation quiets down a bit.

Well that didn't take long for you to go from respecting luuv's wishes to talking about taking advantage of his death.

I like it. I wish it had a few more new zones though. 8.5/10, worth it for Sonic fans.

Well that didn't take long for you to go from respecting luuv's wishes to talking about taking advantage of his death.

aint the only reason viper here is because luuv aint here.. i mean, i just sayin

Guest The Hound

aint the only reason viper here is because luuv aint here.. i mean, i just sayin

I was temp banned for spamming.

Shut up fuggz.

Guest The Hound

All jokes aside - I will never stop targeting Zeni while he continues to be a creepy little rapist in progress.

Never.

Guest The Hound

oh lort now hes a rapist? hes just trolling. he aint rape nobody. jeeeeez

The principle is you need to be some kind of fucked in the head to even invent a fake persona like his.

He is not trolling. What he does is not trolling.

It's a cry for attention and help.

Fuggz, you're not exactly pro at knowing what is real trolling anyway, so I wouldn't expect you to see the difference.

The principle is you need to be some kind of fucked in the head to even invent a fake persona like his.

He is not trolling. What he does is not trolling.

It's a cry for attention and help.

Fuggz, you're not exactly pro at knowing what is real trolling anyway, so I wouldn't expect you to see the difference.

i havent seen him mention anyone that wasnt legal and hes said time and time again he only wants girls of legal age so you are blowing things out of proportion. as usual.