UnevenEdge

i don't want to have to start giving CPR

Naraku4656

This board is never going to be more active until they do something to get new members here. Also, it's Saturday night. Get a life.

and do what. money is tight. bars are expensive and boring. no events going on around me. there's not much to do around here unless i see invites flying from people which i'm not this week. so i'm in the house all weekend.

and do what. money is tight. bars are expensive and boring. no events going on around me. there's not much to do around here unless i see invites flying from people which i'm not this week. so i'm in the house all weekend.

Hire a prostitute

make sure to wrap it up though because if you're low on money the ones you could afford may be nasty

Anything besides constantly refreshing this board and being repeatedly disappointed

read everything on the subreddits i go on, out of video games to play. already cleaned the house. all i've got is time to kill. i guess i'm going to bed because that's more exciting than this is right now

read everything on the subreddits i go on, out of video games to play. already cleaned the house. all i've got is time to kill. i guess i'm going to bed because that's more exciting than this is right now

Video games, subreddits, and neo-IB

Come on pal, there's a lot more to life than that.

Video games, subreddits, and neo-IB

Come on pal, there's a lot more to life than that.

i don't see the appeal in going to a loud crowded bar with people i don't care enough to talk to. i tried that the first year i moved here and i couldn't understand why people find that fun. unless i get invited to something, which i was invited to something on friday but it got cancelled and i am invited to a 20's party next week, i don't do anything for the weekends. i just sit at home, clean the house or do laundry, cook for the week, then back to work. it's a simple life but it's easy

i don't see the appeal in going to a loud crowded bar with people i don't care enough to talk to. i tried that the first year i moved here and i couldn't understand why people find that fun. unless i get invited to something, which i was invited to something on friday but it got cancelled and i am invited to a 20's party next week, i don't do anything for the weekends. i just sit at home, clean the house or do laundry, cook for the week, then back to work. it's a simple life but it's easy

LOL, you complain a lot.  I mean I'm just sitting in the dark, listening to the rain, eating a bowl of mini wheats.......I couldn't be happier.  In fact, gonna flip this laptop down before I waste any more time here.

LOL, you complain a lot.  I mean I'm just sitting in the dark, listening to the rain, eating a bowl of mini wheats.......I couldn't be happier.  In fact, gonna flip this laptop down before I waste any more time here.

WAIT battle me Carl Johnson[/member]