UnevenEdge

Ugh, today feels so negative.

meo

Lol nah he just looks at it and walks away, pretty much saying well this has served it's purpose

Our Black Lab was hilarious.  Monster of a dog, 157 lbs of big & scary (sitting on the floor, he could set his head on the dining room table). 

But give him a squeek toy & he turned into a whining little puppy.

157 holy cow, man that must of been quite a site

The first word out of every vet we took him to was, "WOW, He's big!".  The dog liked chasing sticks and one day my dad jokingly told him to "get the stick" - pointing at a 2 in diameter sapling in the yard.  Dad laughed as the dog grabbed hold & started yanking - until the dog pulled the thing out of the ground & started chasing my dad around with the thing.  ;D

The first word out of every vet we took him to was, "WOW, He's big!".  The dog liked chasing sticks and one day my dad jokingly told him to "get the stick" - pointing at a 2 in diameter sapling in the yard.  Dad laughed as the dog grabbed hold & started yanking - until the dog pulled the thing out of the ground & started chasing my dad around with the thing.  ;D

That's freaking cool man, i love big dogs mine is about 100 pounds you can hug them and they make great pillow's  ;D