Chapter 130

Chapter 131 p.1-13"

latest?cb=20120424182729

Opening Song:

"Departure!" by Masatoshi Ono

Ending Song:

"Reason " by

latest?cb=20130102190501

"Glad to see you made it in Gon, this is the game I made with my friends hope you like it. If you'd thought there would be a clue to help you find me though, well too bad. I just wanted to show off our game. It doesn't matter what brought you here, because you won't be able to leave until you have obtained a specific item.

So go ahead, play your heart out"

Loading all saved data:

Previously on Hunter x Hunter we bid our goodbyes to Melody, Kurapika, and Leorio after a last few brief moments spent together.  Also as Leorio is leaving he leaves Gon his passbook while also informing him that Zepile has recovered his hundred million jenny, in order to buy Gon's hunters license back (This situation also inspirationally inspired Zepile to go after becoming a Hunter himself in order to one day sell his very own hunters license). Then just as it is seen that Battera is winning the last copy of Greed Island for 60.2 billion jenny (I think that's enough to earn free shipping) it was announced that his first copy was stolen.

Later Gon and Killua attended a screening for those wanting to become Greed Island players, with a plan and plenty of new abilities. Killua ended up demonstrating his lightning quick Hatsu technique, while Gon ended up doing a bang up job with his demonstration. In the end both Gon and Killua both passed the test in order to become Greed Island players and enter the game. However as Gon heads into the new video game world he receives a message from Ging via the memory card ring. Ging informs Gon that his only intention of leading Gon to Greed Island was simply to show off the game he made with his friends, and nothing more. Now with the trail to Gon's dad location having reached a dead end, Gon's only chance to escape this game in to find a very specific item. So yeah Gon play your heart out, because it seems that will be the only way you and Killua will ever be able to get out.

Hope to run into you tonight for another new episode of Hunter x Hunter

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o2_500.gif

Happy hunting

only on Toonami

Trivia:

In the manga and the 1999 anime Gon and Killua order a drink with their meal and due to the fact that they don't have any game money to pay for it they're forced to do the dishes to pay it off. This however was omitted in the 2011 series version of this episode

KG5k5NE.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic