UnevenEdge

interesting that i can see this thread, but it doesn't show on FFA

Naraku4656

still want to know, you ever hit your headboard after fapping? you arch your back high enough and BAM, you have to clean that up. it sucks

We'd have to recreate thread from scratch though because he looked it since he's looking for a robe that matches his rugs or whatever, hipsters

LOCKED!!!

Hell no you don't wanna fight me. Ima beast

Normally, I carry a loaded gun and a switchblade because I happen to end up in bad areas of cities and such.

I won't need anything but minimal effort and a fist to deal with you.

And no, I don't mean your closeted fetish.

still want to know, you ever hit your headboard after fapping? you arch your back high enough and BAM, you have to clean that up. it sucks

I have so many questions about this

I mean I've had those loads that shoot out like a damn bullet but I'm more concerned about your fapping process

are you saying you just lay on your bed and fap without like a sock or anything? 

Do you have a separate bed for sleeping in, or do you just kind of sleep basting in your own body fluids everynight? 

I have so many questions about this

I mean I've had those loads that shoot out like a damn bullet but I'm more concerned about your fapping process

are you saying you just lay on your bed and fap without like a sock or anything? 

Do you have a separate bed for sleeping in, or do you just kind of sleep basting in your own body fluids everynight?

normally i use a tissue or something but sometimes it just happens man