UnevenEdge

holy crap milo is 33?

quebecelegy

what are identity politics.

can you even be a white supremacist if you're not aryan?

wouldn't mind a nazi gf who puts me down and beats me tho tbqh.

basically boils down to "you don't agree with me, therefore you're a sexist/racist/blah blah blah" i think the practice is entirely hypocritical

what are identity politics.

can you even be a white supremacist if you're not aryan?

wouldn't mind a nazi gf who puts me down and beats me tho tbqh.

I'll unblock you when I cool down

I'm just really dissapointed that you actually like Milo Yiannopolis considering he supports Trump and regularly schedules raids on black celebrities for no reason other than that they are black

(also the white supremacist thing was meant as a joke but even I realized it was in poor taste which is why I removed it)

naraku just pointed it out cause he likes to be an asshole

I'll unblock you when I cool down

I'm just really dissapointed that you actually like Milo Yiannopolis considering he supports Trump and regularly schedules raids on black celebrities for no reason other than that they are black

(also the white supremacist thing was meant as a joke but even I realized it was in poor taste which is why I removed it)

naraku just pointed it out cause he likes to be an asshole

from what little i've read about him, it's not so much that he's trump's #1 fan just because, he supports him alot cause of his hate of the gop, and thinks trump's gonna destroy the republican party, which he wants to happen.

he also doesn't really think trump's gonna achieve anything in the white house.

he's raided more people than just leslie jones? i didn't know that

that joke was funny tbh.

from what little i've read about him, it's not so much that he's trump's #1 fan just because, he supports him alot cause of his hate of the gop, and thinks trump's gonna destroy the republican party, which he wants to happen.

he also doesn't really think trump's gonna achieve anything in the white house.

he's raided more people than just leslie jones? i didn't know that

that joke was funny tbh.

well he's an idiot, unless a race war actually breaks out Trump has only made the republican party stronger by giving the actual white supremacists within it a voice, he's caused a terrifying fucking movement that could get people like me killed and as a result I am extremely not okay with anyone having anything nice to say about anybody who supports Trump

his cabinet is even fucking asking government organizations to "register" lgbt people and Lgbt rights supporters now

so I think I have a right to be pissed and afraid