UnevenEdge

Vegeta's character development(super spoilers)

mochi

I'm still waiting on the episode where Vegeta gets put on trial for the billions of people he killed.

Piccolo never was

also considering death can be easily reversed with the dragonballs in their world, death is kind of a minor inconvenience and not a serious heinous crime

Seriously, any sort of dramatic tension DBZ tries to establish with character deaths is more comedic than anything else.

not to mention

Piccolo died in the Golden Freiza saga in super and he was just alive again right after it ended,

they didn't even mention the dragonballs that time

not to mention

Piccolo died in the Golden Freiza saga in super and he was just alive again right after it ended,

they didn't even mention the dragonballs that time

He was broken into pieces in the Buu saga. Said he could regenerate as long as his head was intact.

He was broken into pieces in the Buu saga. Said he could regenerate as long as his head was intact.

that just raises the question of how he died in the Saiyan saga? ::]::

also, from what I've heard, he didn't die in Ressurection F.....but did in Super's adaption....but then is just suddenly alive again at the end of the arc like he hadn't died

apparently someone wrote in that he died in Super...then the other writers forgot that he died and finished off the arc the same way it ended in RF.....with him still alive

With the exception of History of Trunks, in which it becomes horribly, horribly depressing until Trunks gets in the time machine.

it's still horribly horribly depressing, because Trunks ultimately finds out there's no way he can fix his future since his future is self contained in it's own unchangable timeline

arguably he could go find the namekian dragonballs afterwards and bring everyone back that way I suppose but it's still pretty sucky

Multiverse theory; ain't it a bitch?

I thought it was neat that the abridged version of the movie remembered those existed and wrote in that Bulma's dad was searching for New Namek to get to their Dragonballs. All he did was succeed in finding New Fake Namek. :D

also, from what I've heard, he didn't die in Ressurection F.....but did in Super's adaption....but then is just suddenly alive again at the end of the arc like he hadn't died

apparently someone wrote in that he died in Super...then the other writers forgot that he died and finished off the arc the same way it ended in RF.....with him still alive

Hahah that wouldn't shock me one bit. Super's writing is as lazy as the animation.

He wasn't a Super Namek in the Saiyan saga, so they get a pass on that. Normal Namekians seemed to die easily enough.

in light of tonight's Kai final chapters

Vegeta becoming sweet and nice is not shocking

him being genuinely loving in super is perfectly reasonable

meanwhile Goku is becoming an unrepentant monster by comparison

What that didn't happen.... I don't remember it happening at least unless I'm just smoking crack.