UnevenEdge

WABALUBADUBDUB!!! LOOT CRATE!!

Sawdamizer

Damn, you got robbed of the Gene pin?!

I was looking at the burger recipes... man those are gonna be fun to make...... now, to make friends IRL to cook for......

Yeah, here's hoping that it was only a matter of someone else getting two pins and I was the only one shorted. They are sending a new one but it'll be a few weeks so I'm not really out, just waiting.

Forget making friends. They'll just eat your food. I might make some and then pawn the extras off at work. There's always some stock dude floating around looking half starved because all teenaged dudes are bottomless pits. :D

Yeah, here's hoping that it was only a matter of someone else getting two pins and I was the only one shorted. They are sending a new one but it'll be a few weeks so I'm not really out, just waiting.

Forget making friends. They'll just eat your food. I might make some and then pawn the extras off at work. There's always some stock dude floating around looking half starved because all teenaged dudes are bottomless pits. :D

I was even thinking about buying the cook book too, this month was a nice score.... and that TMNT shirt is dope too.

I just got mine today, a bit later than usual but totally worth it. Still have zero idea what fancy party I will ever be able to wear all my pins to.... lol!

All the original ones I got are pinned on my old denim purse from high school that's hanging on the wall covered in all sorts of buttons. When they started going with these more fancier ones, so far those are still on their backings in a huge box of other loot crate stuff that my nephew thinks is a magic trunk full of the coolest shit ever. :D

I thought of you lol.... when I ruined the box for you (giggity) last year I think it was, around Christmas.

I just started getting them again after quality was sucking several months in a row, but started again specifically for this crate

And like lootcrate likes to spread themselves thin and all, I see them having a special rick and morty only crate and stop putting R&M merch In the regular crate