UnevenEdge

Ash Ketchum gets more female attention than Brock

mochi

he's had a mean Tsundere (Misty)

a sweet Tsundere (May)

a Yandere (Serena)

and in Sun and Moon he has a straight up Harem (Mallow, Lana and Lillie)

my question is.....why?, Ash is ten!(''o_o'')

I didn't count Dawn and Iris because Ash never displayed any romantic attraction to them and vice versa, they were just his friends

There were a lot of romantic moments between Dawn and Ash.  Romantic moments from most to least go Serena>Dawn>Misty>May>Iris. They kinda didn't want MayxAsh to be a thing for whatever reason. It's why they introduced Drew, not to mention having her brother max tag along. Apparently the writers said that they didn't want AshxMisty to be a thing despite a lot of hints. 

I haven't caught anything aside from the first episode of the new series. The animation is painful to look at. Especially after how good the animation was last series.

Also don't forget there are a lot of side characters that crushed on Ash. Lyra, Bianca movie*could have been latias, Anabel, Macy, Bianca series, Melody, Angie, Miette

There were a lot of romantic moments between Dawn and Ash.  Romantic moments from most to least go Serena>Dawn>Misty>May>Iris. They kinda didn't want MayxAsh to be a thing for whatever reason. It's why they introduced Drew, not to mention having her brother max tag along. Apparently the writers said that they didn't want AshxMisty to be a thing despite a lot of hints. 

I haven't caught anything aside from the first episode of the new series. The animation is painful to look at. Especially after how good the animation was last series.

Also don't forget there are a lot of side characters that crushed on Ash. Lyra, Bianca movie*could have been latias, Anabel, Macy, Bianca series, Melody, Angie, Miette

I don't remember there being very many Dawn X Ash shipteases tbh

the way I see it,  Serena loved Ash to the point of it being creepy and Ash liked Serena enough to not find her obsession with him creepy, May liked him but nothing ever happened(for the above reasons you mentioned) Misty liked him but he didn't like her, Dawn kind of liked him but not enough for her to ever act on it (and vice versa)

Lyra was super weird and I hate everything about her (I don't know why, she just gave me the creeps)

and as for his movie love intrests, I don't remember them as much as you...except Bianca....and only because on the chance that that was Latias then "ew, why is an animal in love with him?" or if it was Bianca then "tch grrrl why didn't you go with him and force your way into TV canon if you liked him so much?"

also Miette seemed less like she liked Ash and more like she was just screwing with Serena cause she knew she liked him

Probably because he's the main character.

It really doesn't matter though since nothing romantic will ever happen anyway.

Brock hits on every girl he sees and is too needy.  Most of the time he hits on women older than him

that are currently dating someone else or are just not interested in younger boys.  If he toned it down and asked out someone his age, he'd probably have a girlfriend.

The trick is to be oblivious abut everything. If your only interest is in fighting and food, and your sex education reaches as far as the stork delivery system, the anime girls go crazy. Ash read the same book Goku and Luffy read, and as a result, his lips are no longer unkissed.

Brock's desperation became obvious to the point that girls knew he would spend less time trying to get to know them, their lives, and their aspirations, and invest more time trying to get 20 minutes of action.

The trick is to be oblivious abut everything. If your only interest is in fighting and food, and your sex education reaches as far as the stork delivery system, the anime girls go crazy. Ash read the same book Goku and Luffy read, and as a result, his lips are no longer unkissed.

Brock's desperation became obvious to the point that girls knew he would spend less time trying to get to know them, their lives, and their aspirations, and invest more time trying to get 20 minutes of action.

Ironically Ash did once show outward attraction to a girl....a Lass trainer that was bullying some kid back in Kanto

but only the one time

I don't think Ivy ever visibly showed interest in Brock, it seemed one sided. However the unspoken thing happened which could have been one of a few things. 1 She rejected him or already had a boyfriend that came back into the picture. I actually think it would have been funny if her boyfriend were the orange league champion that Ash beat. Him losing would have given him free time to head home to bang his gf lol. 2 She was too kinky for Brock or he couldn't sexually satisfy her (judging by his normal excitement around ladies he could be premature). 3 Age may have been a thing since Brock is 15, and Ivy looks to be mid 20s to early 30s, as she seems to be more developed than Jessie who depending on the episode is 17 to her mid 20s (It's assumed mid 20s and she lies about her age being 17)

I don't think Ivy ever visibly showed interest in Brock, it seemed one sided. However the unspoken thing happened which could have been one of a few things. 1 She rejected him or already had a boyfriend that came back into the picture. I actually think it would have been funny if her boyfriend were the orange league champion that Ash beat. Him losing would have given him free time to head home to bang his gf lol. 2 She was too kinky for Brock or he couldn't sexually satisfy her (judging by his normal excitement around ladies he could be premature). 3 Age may have been a thing since Brock is 15, and Ivy looks to be mid 20s to early 30s, as she seems to be more developed than Jessie who depending on the episode is 17 to her mid 20s (It's assumed mid 20s and she lies about her age being 17)

occording to a quote from Jessie in Advanced Generation's dub she's at least 25, (she got called old and quietly muttered "I don't look that much older than 25 do I?")

also there was an old urban legend that her and James were 15 but it turned out to be a bad translation, they actually said they were 25 in the scene, so based on the fact that the sub and the dub both say they're 25, she and James are presumably 25

and yes when she said she was 17 it was a lie cause she was trying to get in a pokemon trainer school that only allowed people ages 10 to 18 to enroll

edit: that said Jessie has successfully lied that she was a teenager multiple times so she must have REALLY youthful skin

17 comes from the age "most likely lying" that she put on her contest pass under her alies.

She also claimed to be 17 in Kanto to get into a pokemon school, basically any time she uses an Alias she claims to be 17 and people believe her

I think she even claimed to be a pre-teen once in Black and White to join a summer camp Ash was in, in another attempt to steal Pikachu