UnevenEdge

Weird Christmas Stories

HardcoreHunter

Share your awkward and horrific christmas stories.

Probably my worst memories of christmas involved my Dad and his brother dressing up as Belsnickel and beating me and my brother with a branch. It sucked, and they did it just for the love of beating kids, it didn't matter if you were good or bad. It got to the point where my cousins on my moms side wouldn't visit christmas day because of how violent it would get. A trick they would do is have one standing outside while the other chased us in the house. That way if we ran outside it would be like a damn Jason Voorhees moment. One example was when I ran outside, and was promptly tackled to the ground and dragged by my leg over to the oak tree; I was 7 years old by the way. I then had my leg tied to a rope and I was hoisted into the air by my leg. My shirt was then pulled down over my face and my bare stomach and chest were beaten with a branch. Some of the welts actually bled! That also dislocated my leg, which I have had a slight limp in it ever since.  My brother was held down and had one of his baby teeth pulled out with pliers. It was fucking sadistic. We did get gifts and stuff, but if we acted mopey or pissed off the rest of the day from our beating,  our parents would say we were ungrateful for our gifts and Belsnickel would be back if we didn't cheer up.  Most people I know didn't have this tradition, and people who did said that they were threatened with being beat, but never got beat. 

so.... how does this horror story end?

when i was 17, i was getting over the flu on Christmas but still wanted to go to the punk show at this disgusting punk venue that i loved. i had ate easy cheese on wheat thins all day long, like two cans worth >.> anyways, they had a keg in the basement so i got me a cup and started slamming some cheap warm beer. by the time the music was about to start, i knew i wouldn't make it. i was right in front and the second it started, it felt like the vibrations were stirring my stomach. i ran to go puke in one of the bathrooms, more like two individual stalls, but both were occupied. the owner wouldn't let me out in case a cop saw a drunk minor puking in the alley. so he put a christmas cupcake in the middle of the floor and said "aim true sweetie!"

that was it, like a trigger i emptied my cheesy contents all over the floor in front of like 20 people who were cheering me on. then i watched a kid from my speech class clean it all up without letting me help.

when i was 17, i was getting over the flu on Christmas but still wanted to go to the punk show at this disgusting punk venue that i loved. i had ate easy cheese on wheat thins all day long, like two cans worth >.> anyways, they had a keg in the basement so i got me a cup and started slamming some cheap warm beer. by the time the music was about to start, i knew i wouldn't make it. i was right in front and the second it started, it felt like the vibrations were stirring my stomach. i ran to go puke in one of the bathrooms, more like two individual stalls, but both were occupied. the owner wouldn't let me out in case a cop saw a drunk minor puking in the alley. so he put a christmas cupcake in the middle of the floor and said "aim true sweetie!"

that was it, like a trigger i emptied my cheesy contents all over the floor in front of like 20 people who were cheering me on. then i watched a kid from my speech class clean it all up without letting me help.

He had you puke on a cupcake?  :o

Christmas Eve 2007 was certainaly memorable. That morning woke up with excruciating pain in my right testicle. It swelled up to the size of a golf ball. So instead of going to work that day I had to go the hospital to get surgery on my jewels. What happened was a vein somehow got twisted while I was sleeping which was constricting blood flow which caused the swelling. So I spent the holidays wearing a jockstrap for two weeks, doped up on vicodin and experiencing the single worst physical pain I ever been in my entire life.

Share your awkward and horrific christmas stories.

Probably my worst memories of christmas involved my Dad and his brother dressing up as Belsnickel and beating me and my brother with a branch. It sucked, and they did it just for the love of beating kids, it didn't matter if you were good or bad. It got to the point where my cousins on my moms side wouldn't visit christmas day because of how violent it would get. A trick they would do is have one standing outside while the other chased us in the house. That way if we ran outside it would be like a damn Jason Voorhees moment. One example was when I ran outside, and was promptly tackled to the ground and dragged by my leg over to the oak tree; I was 7 years old by the way. I then had my leg tied to a rope and I was hoisted into the air by my leg. My shirt was then pulled down over my face and my bare stomach and chest were beaten with a branch. Some of the welts actually bled! That also dislocated my leg, which I have had a slight limp in it ever since.  My brother was held down and had one of his baby teeth pulled out with pliers. It was fucking sadistic. We did get gifts and stuff, but if we acted mopey or pissed off the rest of the day from our beating,  our parents would say we were ungrateful for our gifts and Belsnickel would be back if we didn't cheer up.  Most people I know didn't have this tradition, and people who did said that they were threatened with being beat, but never got beat.

tumblr_lnmcx0PHO31qcke6t.gif what the fuck man, I'm so sorry

Christmas Eve 2007 was certainaly memorable. That morning woke up with excruciating pain in my right testicle. It swelled up to the size of a golf ball. So instead of going to work that day I had to go the hospital to get surgery on my jewels. What happened was a vein somehow got twisted while I was sleeping which was constricting blood flow which caused the swelling. So I spent the holidays wearing a jockstrap for two weeks, doped up on vicodin and experiencing the single worst physical pain I ever been in my entire life.

Jesus tap dancing Christ, the worst christmas I ever had was that one year we literally had no presents, nothing like this

We got strong enough to overpower them. The tradition ended pretty quick when they realized that they could get hurt. Dad had some of his ribs broken, and my uncle got hit in the head with a brick and beaten with a shovel. I had two of my ribs broken and a black eye,  and my brother had a broken nose. I think I would have came out of that better had I waited another couple of years, but I guess it was good enough for 14 lol. 

So pretty much we ruined christmas. 

Ouch! I actually got checked for that once, turned out my groin pain was due to a hernia...From being shot in the stomach and never getting the bullets removed. Back when I was 12, A friend was shooting a shotgun, and he banked a shot that had a half dozen pellets hit me in my thigh and stomach. I had that fixed this past summer.

We got strong enough to overpower them. The tradition ended pretty quick when they realized that they could get hurt. Dad had some of his ribs broken, and my uncle got hit in the head with a brick and beaten with a shovel. I had two of my ribs broken and a black eye,  and my brother had a broken nose. I think I would have came out of that better had I waited another couple of years, but I guess it was good enough for 14 lol. 

O_O... i'm afraid of your family

Are you sure you weren't celebrating Festivus?

xD I think we all have had those moments.

Ouch! I actually got checked for that once, turned out my groin pain was due to a hernia...From being shot in the stomach and never getting the bullets removed. Back when I was 12, A friend was shooting a shotgun, and he banked a shot that had a half dozen pellets hit me in my thigh and stomach. I had that fixed this past summer.

worst pain I ever had was a Kidney stone

I hear it's identical to childbirth pain, apperently cola and Black tea cause it, so ever since I've avoided caramel colored sodas (apparently ginger ale and fruit sodas are okay) and Black tea

technically I've avoided ALL tea but having looked it up doctors don't think Herbal tea causes the stones (herb teas are different than Black or "true" teas) so I'll probably start drinking chamomile and Hibiscus tea again