UnevenEdge

time warner is silly

Naraku4656

i'm trying to lower the cost of my internet bill by lowering the speed to the next lower level. but apparently doing that would actually raise my bill. the only way i could do it is if i lowered it to the lowest level which is 5Mbps instead of what i have now which is about 5MBps. it would cut my bill by $20 a month and i'm seriously thinking of doing it but idk how long i can stand that speed before i want to jump out of a window

I've always had better luck with local providers than with cable companies.

seems like I tend to have fewer outages and a more consistent connection with local providers. 

Cable seemed to fluctuate greatly speedwise, and went out a lot.

The local provider I'm using now doesn't quite hit the highs that the cable did, but the highs never stayed high for long before the speed would tank again or crash altogether.  It's just a consistent, reliable, connection.

It's not spectacular.  But I know what it can do and it does just that.  It'd be nice to have something much faster for downloads.  But what I have works well enough.

I've always had better luck with local providers than with cable companies.

seems like I tend to have fewer outages and a more consistent connection with local providers. 

Cable seemed to fluctuate greatly speedwise, and went out a lot.

The local provider I'm using now doesn't quite hit the highs that the cable did, but the highs never stayed high for long before the speed would tank again or crash altogether.  It's just a consistent, reliable, connection.

It's not spectacular.  But I know what it can do and it does just that.  It'd be nice to have something much faster for downloads.  But what I have works well enough.

i wish we had one of those

How much do u pay a month for that

34.99. i've had the "new guy" rate for a long time. they tell me "oh you can't get that again" so what i do is upgrade my service and downgrade in the same day and they give me the new guy rate or close to it. it's a game that you have to be willing to play. i'm just tired of it

34.99. i've had the "new guy" rate for a long time. they tell me "oh you can't get that again" so what i do is upgrade my service and downgrade in the same day and they give me the new guy rate or close to it. it's a game that you have to be willing to play. i'm just tired of it

I pay $64.99 for 150 mbps u jelly?