UnevenEdge

Things I think about while driving

Still Me

in a regular motor vehicle, you can intentionally kill a pedestrian and you can accidentally kill someone in another motor vehicle. In an 18 wheeler you can intentionally kill someone in a motor vehicle, and accidentally kill someone in a building. Now a plane you can intentionally kill someone in a building, but you can accidentally kill a pedestrian....

in a regular motor vehicle, you can intentionally kill a pedestrian and you can accidentally kill someone in another motor vehicle. In an 18 wheeler you can intentionally kill someone in a motor vehicle, and accidentally kill someone in a building. Now a plane you can intentionally kill someone in a building, but you can accidentally kill a pedestrian....

If you live in Florida and you're 90, and you can't see, and you can't tell "D" from "R," and you're not sure which is the gas and which is the brake, you can accidentally kill somebody just about anywhere.

...all I have to do is reach over and yank on the wheel as hard as possible while slamming my elbow into her knee to apply pressure to the gas pedal....

that's most days with my mother driving ...she never shuts the fuck up about trump these days...