UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 163 Discussion

the fact that the ONLY LIKEABLE CHARACTER lives is kinda the only good thing about this show

thank god for Hinata

Hinata sure had a hell of a scare early in the original Naruto though. I think she got a heart attack or something around episode 50?

Hinata sure had a hell of a scare early in the original Naruto though. I think she got a heart attack or something around episode 50?

all I remenber aboyt that scene is that Natuto stated at her Boobs

In response to the whole THIS ABILITY WILL SHORTEN YOUR LIFESPAN, that never matters.  Hell, it didn't matter in FMA Brotherhood, it sure as fuck isn't going to matter here.

Naruto brought the badass giant frogs.

EXTREMELY CONVENIENT that Tsunade with Katsuyu was able to protect everyone and also leave her powerless so she couldn't fight Pain...  :|

At least Shino's clan protected themselves.

Oh hey the show remembered Hinata exists.

Okay that healy chompy jutsu is bullshit.

So I guess Pain is able to fly the same way he controls air as a weapon.

Naruto got strong enough to one shot a Pain?  Come on now.

Yeah she could learned sage training too and kick pain's ass

Yup.

She's supposed to be a prodigy even beyond Naruto and you sure couldn't tell it.

And she's supposed to be a damned hokage.

And you'd think she'd be the one who'd want the most payback for Jiraiya against this asshole.

logically

Disney will have it's first gay character in 50 years

and mainstream anime will have it's first in 100

since I won't live to see either...I'll have to settle for headcanons

Yeah she could learned sage training too and kick pain's ass

Or maybe instead of having her save everyone, let some of them die, so Pain's attack has more impact besides knocking some buildings down, and Tsunade still gets to fight.

I mean hell I wouldn't even care if she lost, since everyone got whipped by Pain, but Kishimoto could have at least let her fight.  Either way, this was a dumb and lazy way to take her out of the fight.