UnevenEdge

What the actual fuck is wrong with people?

Sieg67

Maybe if you watched past the first minute or so... 

The guy just said, "One's right to speak, or to be, must never be based on skin color." and now they all think he's a racist NAZI.  They think white people shouldn't have a voice or be allowed to speak on such manners because "White Privilege"  The irony being that they are the ones being racist.

I saw this. People have bern pushed to eatimg their own.

That's what happens when there's a perception of a threat but no actual threat.

The students organizing the harrassment and bullying of others need to be either arrested or expelled.

The ACLU can jump on this one if they want but they ain't gonna have much to work with to spin these people into a sympathetic and justified light.

yeah. i read about this.

bullying people into supporting your cause doesn't really seem like a great strategy.

social and political change is achieved by winning hearts and minds and convincing people they have a stake in the outcome when that might not seem evident to them on the surface.

it just seems to me that a lot of social movements these days aren't interested in that. they'd rather demonize and focus on division.

that's how hate groups work.

it's also a great way to ensure that you never make any real progress toward your goals.

we elected Trump President

It's far more accurate to say that his presidency is a response to this brand of radical leftist extremism than its origin.

It raises the question, when you look at the results they get- in this case, lip-service to diversity in exchange for legitimizing the fears of free-speech advocates, becoming the caricature of PC Police, and trivializing the actual transgressions of those they're supposedly advocating for by nature of the sheer insanity of the methods they employ- what are they actually trying to achieve?

It's far more accurate to say that his presidency is a response to this brand of radical leftist extremism than its origin.

It raises the question, when you look at the results they get- in this case, lip-service to diversity in exchange for legitimizing the fears of free-speech advocates, becoming the caricature of PC Police, and trivializing the actual transgressions of those they're supposedly advocating for by nature of the sheer insanity of the methods they employ- what are they actually trying to achieve?

I had a similar thought.  I wouldn't say his presidency is a direct result but it may have contributed.  These are the kinds of people republicans think of when they throw around the word liberals. 

I had a similar thought.  I wouldn't say his presidency is a direct result but it may have contributed.  These are the kinds of people republicans think of when they throw around the word liberals.

For sure, it wasn't the only factor. Probably not even the largest one, but certainly a significant one in the narrative as a whole.

And the guiding principal behind this ideological intolerance, to Our mind at least, is part of a larger current that speaks to the state of our society at large, namely a notion that dealing with problems is not a matter of solving them, but rather just making them go away. This manifests itself in many forms, some seemingly benign, such as disliking things on social media to tailor your feed to be entirely agreeable, and some less so, firing the director of the FBI because you're unhappy with how he's handling an investigation.

That is bullshit.. I mean I'm white, and if I went to that school, and they told me to go home I'd say

'catch you later bitches',, saves me the trouble of ditching at lunch.  :D but seriously though...

Why would school staff have a day to send only white people home? The fuck is the point unless

it was to stir up a controversy in the first place..

Ok so this all started over the schools tradition of a 'day of absence ' that was inspired by a play by

Douglas Turner Ward of the same name. in which balck people decided to just 'disappear' for a day

in a certain city to teach whites how it'd be if they werent there to shine their shoes in shit.  :|

The controversy started when administration decided that year they wanted white people to stay

home instead of minorities. I still don't get how these liberal dick heads think that teachers a racist

for opposing it? If he was a racist wouldn't you think he would be in favor of the change so he can

show just how important white people are? Do these students even know what the fuck they are

protesting for or are they doing it just because some one gave them a reason and encouraged

them to do so? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit and a massive waste of time.  :|