UnevenEdge

RIF's Unite!! The InuYasha franchise discussion thread

OwlChemist81

Since both versions of InuYasha aired on Toonami, I thought it fitting that there be a thread in here for the discussion of the franchise.

Anything InuYasha (manga, anime, video games, etc.) is on-topic in here!

And to start it off, the Toonami Tumblr posted this little gem yesterday!

tumblr_oh2gd0UkVp1utd96do1_500.gif

I was gonna mention the fact that Toonami randomly posted an Inuyasha gif on their tumblr if you didn't

wonder if it's alluding to something

I'd have to agree with that.  Inuyasha isn't the greatest of shows, but it always felt right to end my night watching Inuyasha while the sun came up.

God I miss Toonami having 6 hours.

It's a fine show.  Not a bad episode in the whole bunch.  Not in the original, at least.  InuYasha is a lot better than Hiatus or Shittuden.  It doesn't have to be in the 5:00/5:30am slot, either.  It'd be cool if they could do a rotation of it with Final Act included.  There's always time to grow the audience and introduce InuYasha to new people, even now!

says the guy named after a character from the show

i can't control what i liked in 2005. no one would know me if i went by a different name, and i have tried, even if i did people still tend to call me "naraku" so i'm stuck with it. thanks 13 year old me. also hindsight is 20/20 and that show was pretty bad.

i can't control what i liked in 2005. no one would know me if i went by a different name, and i have tried, even if i did people still tend to call me "naraku" so i'm stuck with it. thanks 13 year old me. also hindsight is 20/20 and that show was pretty bad.

fair enough, there's so many shows I liked in the past that I realize in hindsight were wretched