UnevenEdge

Secret Santa

Kudasai

HELPFUL!!!

Some ladies I know used to do secret santa xmas parties. I went twice. one year i got some weird lip balm lookin shit you put on your nips to make them erect and tingle.

That would be something I would do ... especially if it was totally secret lmao

All the women in the office are old. Lemme spice up your bingo games

yeah my work is doing one too but they drew names like last fucking week....I ain't got no time fo that....so I decided not to do it...besides I made thanksgiving dinner for all those fat fucks so they should be getting me something regardless...not to mention I offered to cook for Christmas too and they were like "naw management got it"...I'm gonna be livid if they order papa johns...home cooked food vs fuckin wanna be dog shit....sorry....I'm just stressed out.../rant

yeah my work is doing one too but they drew names like last fucking week....I ain't got no time fo that....so I decided not to do it...besides I made thanksgiving dinner for all those fat fucks so they should be getting me something regardless...not to mention I offered to cook for Christmas too and they were like "naw management got it"...I'm gonna be livid if they order papa johns...home cooked food vs fuckin wanna be dog shit....sorry....I'm just stressed out.../rant

It's ok vent away