UnevenEdge

le score against bad teams and disappear in cl final man

quebecelegy

yea to me soccer is just slow and less talented hockey

idgi

if you're watching bad leagues, i guess.

i can understand it being slow, but less talented??

there's alot more variety in regards to skill at positions than there is in hockey. and more high level competition.

great individual perfomances in soccer are also funner to watch 7/10 times.

this is coming from someone who watches both nonstop.

yea to me soccer is just slow and less talented hockey

idgi

as a person who couldn't care less about soccer, i'd rather watch it than suffer through hockey....what does this tell me....hockey's not just less popular in general, it's less popular among people who don't even care about soccer.... :L

lol @ players who disappear on the grandest stage though

What's the Italian league, Serie A?

Hasn't Juventus won Serie A every year since ever?

Really great competition there, Italy.

lel. the dude was literally invisble the whole game.

i rate dybala, but argentina has a history of meme strikers that don't last more than a couple of seasons.

tbh, i used to dream about playing for milan right before giving up on footie. serie a is the biggest meme league now though, not sure what happened.

it couls be worse though, your club could be bought by saudi money and your fanbase will consist of just bandwagoners after you raise ticket prices so lifelong fans are no longer able to afford them.

lel. the dude was literally invisble the whole game.

i rate dybala, but argentina has a history of meme strikers that don't last more than a couple of seasons.

tbh, i used to dream about playing for milan right before giving up on footie. serie a is the biggest meme league now though, not sure what happened.

it couls be worse though, your club could be bought by saudi money and your fanbase will consist of just bandwagoners after you raise ticket prices so lifelong fans are no longer able to afford them.

Did someone say "LIFELONG"?

t13.png

Guest The Hound

if you're watching bad leagues, i guess.

i can understand it being slow, but less talented??

there's alot more variety in regards to skill at positions than there is in hockey. and more high level competition.

great individual perfomances in soccer are also funner to watch 7/10 times.

this is coming from someone who watches both nonstop.

I hopped on the world cup bandwagon a couple of years ago? I guess it was 2011 and it just looked like slower hockey to me. Used to play when I was a kid too.