UnevenEdge

pub pedal day

MEXobiologist

I've never done one in previous year cuz I'm nervous about wrecking my bike, but I figure I have to do it at least once. The only time I've gotten quite drunk while biking, I almost hit one tree and rode into the lake because I was laughing so hard I couldn't open my eyes.

Am I gonna die?

I've never done one in previous year cuz I'm nervous about wrecking my bike, but I figure I have to do it at least once. The only time I've gotten quite drunk while biking, I almost hit one tree and rode into the lake because I was laughing so hard I couldn't open my eyes.

Am I gonna die?

never heard of pub petal....but wouldn't that technically be public intoxication, public disturbance, disorderly conduct?

never heard of pub petal....but wouldn't that technically be public intoxication, public disturbance, disorderly conduct?

I dunno. This is the 5th year now for the event and so far, no arrests or anything. Just a lot of drunk people wrecking their bikes and getting minor injuries. Lol, the last trek of the route goes through downtown right next to a courthouse and police station.

I dunno. This is the 5th year now for the event and so far, no arrests or anything. Just a lot of drunk people wrecking their bikes and getting minor injuries. Lol, the last trek of the route goes through downtown right next to a courthouse and police station.

:D :D :D omg...back in my home town we only did rubber duck river races to raise money for cancer kids

:D :D :D omg...back in my home town we only did rubber duck river races to raise money for cancer kids

Lolol, this is actually tied to a benefit as well. All bars involved in the route pledge $2 per drink purchased by bikers to the citys child abuse council.

Lolol, this is actually tied to a benefit as well. All bars involved in the route pledge $2 per drink purchased by bikers to the citys child abuse council.

see that's friggin awesome....but $2 a beer is steep...how much do the beers cost to begin with? I don't think I've ever paid more than $2 for a beer

see that's friggin awesome....but $2 a beer is steep...how much do the beers cost to begin with? I don't think I've ever paid more than $2 for a beer

The beer I drink is usually 4-6$ a pop.... 3.75$ if I go light and just drink oberon or some shit like that. I am unsure what the cheap stuff runs these days but I think pbr is exactly 2$ or maybe 2.50$. I dunno tho, couple of the stops are breweries and the majority of whats on tap, at least on this route, is craft beer.

Am I gonna die?

Nah your good

Am I gonna die?

you're, reasonably enough, worried about crashing your bicycle while drunk...meanwhile...me and other idiots used to pretty much do this, but on our motorcycles....as stupid as it was, it felt amazing...you feel invincible (until you crash)

funny enough, I smoked bud and tried to do the same thing and was terrified....didn't make it out of the neighborhood....actually abandoned the bike (like two houses down, but still '>.>)