UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season Finale (#25)"Tekkadan" Discussion

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice Anime is suddenly getting more Social Justice focused than ANY shows on American TV could ever be

Kudelia is literally "Pretty anime Bernie Sanders-chan" and there is an anime now where two gay figure Skaters

are GETTING MARRIED

IBO could have been decent if the characters were more developed, the writing was 1000x better, and the sappy, maudlin scenes of characters whining and crying over stupid crap was replaced with legit drama. All of those things ruined it for me. Like that bluish-purple haired guy in this episode, I didn't even feel any emotions over him even though I know he was in several earlier episodes. Felt like I barely knew him.

I notice Anime is suddenly getting more Social Justice focused than ANY shows on American TV could ever be

Kudelia is literally "Pretty anime Bernie Sanders-chan" and there is an anime now where two gay figure Skaters

are GETTING MARRIED

No, pretty anime Bernie Sanders-chan is pretty anime Bernie Sanders-chan.  God I wish he'd won the primary.

are GETTING MARRIED

But the people Kudelia is advocating on behalf of actually want to work. ;)

Anyway, I'd beg to differ.  Supergirl is a pretty good example.

The way her sister Alex discovered she was lesbian has been handled really well, and the show in general has been good.  It's Girl Power, but it's not obnoxious about it.  And there's strong and capable guys in the show, too.

Not like any of this is a recent development, of course, if you knew where to look.  But, does this mean you'll stop whining now?

Though, "Social Justice" is a stigmatized and tinged term.  Don't know what I'd prefer, but... not that.

so do I, considering it was Bernie's whiny fans voting for Trump that enabled him to win

More like Hillary and the DNC screwing Bernie over prevented him from beating Trump.  Hillary was a weak candidate that never stood a chance.  And I highly doubt many Bernie supporters voted for Trump.  Most of them probably stayed home.  But, they foresaw that Hillary would lose as well.

Really, those girls survived?  It was made to look like they clearly died.  Whatever, cute girls lived!

Does anyone know who the fuck that mechanic with the pigtails is, though?  Is she the other girl's sister?

The bracelet protected his arm... so did the dried Mars plums protect his heart?!

No eye and no hand.  Not like he had gotten good at writing with his right hand yet anyway, heh.

That's okay, you won't be needing that hand anymore, Mikazuki. ;)