UnevenEdge

I hope this pill does something to me.

PhilosipherStoned

Hydrocodon is the only pill I've used recreationly. Though since I have clinical depression or whatever

I might consider adding xanax.. I'd also probably experiment vicodin, but yeah I;ve never been very big on

pills either, but I always end up getting free hydrocodon pills, and you know what.. The shit isn't bad.

I knew that looked stupid.. Here bro I identified the pill before I took it even though I knew it was the same one

I've done before.

"Pill imprint M366 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg.Generic Norco"

lol yeah I wish I had 4 of those right now. I would sip them down with a cup of coffee and listen to final fantasy x sound track all night.

I knew that looked stupid.. Here bro I identified the pill before I took it even though I knew it was the same one

I've done before.

"Pill imprint M366 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg.Generic Norco"

perscription pills is THE largest addiction that can affect all social classes...dude seriously...do not fuck with those...

perscription pills is THE largest addiction that can affect all social classes...dude seriously...do not fuck with those...

If he does get hooked on 'em he can always go to the taxpayer funded methadone clinic and leech off society.

Will caffeine make it hit harder.. I have coke and vitamin water.  I knew that one wasnt gonna be much.

That guy was just trying to make some sales by giving me a free one.. Still not sure though I remember

thinking they werent shit last time when I took 2...and it ended up hitting me when I went outsie to my

truck for a smoke. I was just like stuck in the drivers seat and it felt like I 'd fall if I got out so I just stayed

in there staring at people for half an hour lol.. It might just hit me real hard when I least expect it.  :-\

I'm aware believe me, but I'm careful. Like I said the idea of using pills to get high doesn't sit right with me so I

could never do it on a daily or even regular basis. I have friends that pop pills like candy to so I know what ur

on about.  :)

If he does get hooked on 'em he can always go to the taxpayer funded methadone clinic and leech off society.

I havent even paid for one yet.You guys do not know me very well if you think I'd get hooked on a pill.

I've experimented with just about everything there is to do aside from PCP, and krokodil, and all that

shit that a fucking chimpanzee should know better to fuck with.  :|