UnevenEdge

Alcoholic drinks and how they affect you

mochi

Beer = totally fine until I finish a full six pack, then I'm fucking wasted.....I've only ever had the most gentle mild hangovers from Beer though, like a gentle voice saying "hmm, y'know, maybe six beers was too much so don't do that again m'kay?"

Wine = pleasantly buzzed after about 3 glasses then I (usually)volentarily stop, no hangover ever(I even downed an entire bottle of rose wine once and did not have a hangover), wine is deffinately my drink

champagne = Hyper as fuck after one glass and I usually end up downing two bottles, awful hangover

Martinis = don't feel drunk at all until I've had 3, then am falling all over myself and banging into everything after my 3rd, psychotic, "I feel like I'm literally dieing" projectile vomit and scream your head off painful headache hangover in the morning....I also almost always have sleep paralysis the night after my hangover(i.e. I wake up and I'm unable to move or talk for up to a half hour)

Rum = I used to be fine with it but after drinking it every saturday for about a month my body can no longer take it and I have the same reaction to it that I have with martinis

Whisky = I only had it once but I downed about 3 cups of it once...didn't feel that drunk....at first, then got extremely wasted, however I only had a very mild hangover, even more mild than my beer hangover

Gin and wine are my besties.

Vodka and tequila are good too. They all pretty much give the same result. Which is, if I'm not close to you, I can still put on a game face (unless I truly drank too much)...if I'm close to you, I'll turn into a derp past number 3 of whatever I'm drinking more than likely. Which means you will be stuck:

Listening to me talk too much

Catching me wandering off into random places

Catch me..literally because clumsy meets alcohol equals hey floor let's get reacquainted

Being too emotional so that story about the guy that saved that puppy...yeah probably gunna get teary..