UnevenEdge

Accidentally took out some cable wires with my ladder.

PhilosipherStoned

One of the people that got their line cut came up to me obviously PO'd because he was watching the Rangers game.

Tonight starts a holiday weekened, and they might not be able to fix it for a while to. I feel so bad.. All I have to do is

move a ladder a little too far to the right and and I'm gonna ruin someones day. I'm not sure what repercussions this

means for me, I just started like 3 days ago, and this is the first issue I've had so whatevah..

Just say the wind knocked the ladder over  :|

I would've thought've something like that but the angry guy that was was watching the rangers game called the

property owner he was renting from and that guy came over to my truck while I was still trying to get my ladder

out of the wires.. According to that guy the garbage truck and other cable companies get stuff stuck in the wires

all the time so maybe it's not that big of a deal. I think they might take the re-installation costs out of my pay-

check though I hope I not ._.

No. Even though the electric wires are a good ways above the cable tap I supposingly have to use a fiberglass ladder

for safety precautions, but whatever at somepoint I might buy a ladder that's easier to control or something, this one

seems a little old and rough around the edges, but it was free and it's all I have to use right now so... :fap: