UnevenEdge

tired even with 12 hours of sleep

quebecelegy

too much sleep is almost as bad as not getting enough

ive lost a lot of interest in things i normally do to pass the time. thank christ for the summer classes im taking or id do nothing but work out and sleep for 19 hours like that one time during the winter :|

This is why I don't sleep more than 3 hours at a time......If I can manage to sleep any longer then I'm dragging ass.  12 hours would have me in the worst kinda mood.

i stopped taking naps cause i felt weird afterwards.

groggy and light headed somewhat, i dont really know why.  i feel tired after long ass sleep, but rarely nauseous like when i would take naps/power naps.

i stopped taking naps cause i felt weird afterwards.

nauseaous and light headed somewhat, i dont really know why.  i feel tired after long ass sleep, but rarely nauseous like when i would take naps/power naps.

Who said anything about a nap......That my time allotment for sleep.

Who said anything about a nap......That my time allotment for sleep.

do you mean like your sleep schedule is multiple 3 hour sleep or just 3 hours? i used to have 2 4 hour sleep sessions. im not sure how long is too long to be considered a nap.

Only time I ever slept that long was when I was working an overnight shift and I had to remain awake for more than 36 hours. It was probably the most satisfying sleep of my life.

When I'm in a bout of depression, I usually get less than 5 hours of sleep, sometimes as little as 1 hour. I almost envy you, but I know what lethargy from depression is like.