UnevenEdge

if this market keeps going up

Naraku4656

:|....I'm worried what you invested in if electing Hitler's successor helped you

correlation does not equal causation. the whole market has been going up. the dow is at a record high and so is my throbbing portfolio. if the dow goes above 20k tomorrow, i'm buying myself a steak

correlation does not equal causation. the whole market has been going up. the dow is at a record high and so is my throbbing portfolio. if the dow goes above 20k tomorrow, i'm buying myself a steak

the fact that Trump being president is helping the economy makes me even more terrified that America is going to embrace genocide and wipe out certain ethnicities of people

the fact that Trump being president is helping the economy makes me even more terrified that America is going to embrace genocide and wipe out certain ethnicities of people

hey if that happens i'll be gone too. in the meantime i'll be staring at my 401k, thank vishnu i invested in small cap growth

hey if that happens i'll be gone too. in the meantime i'll be staring at my 401k, thank vishnu i invested in small cap growth

that's kinda my point, you're jewish, and CNN ran a segment a week or so ago questioning whether or not jews were people

Shit's way too rocky to be investing in the stock market. Trump made Boeing's value drop just because he was having a hissy fit on Twitter.

Knowing his wishy washy feeling about just about everything (like going from loving SNL to hoping it gets cancelled or going from claiming Obama was an immigrant to praising him for giving him advice about the presidency), I'd be afraid to invest in anything that rises out of risk that he'll do a 180 and trash it on Twitter because they pissed in his Cheerios that morning.

That is, unless you've got reflexes to catch lightning-fast cases of "buy low, sell high" without the stock losing value as quickly as it gained.