UnevenEdge

The History Of Toonami

Guest Zintar

Guest Zintar

I watched this back when it was uploaded, and in fact I rewatched it several times. :)

I love Toonami.

Cool, happy to share it here. Fell upon it searching for other crap.

Cool thing. Upped not long ago. Looked to see if here...

This is an awesome video! Good way to learn about the history of Toonami and I even learned a few things I didn't know!

Kinda funny that the video's default screen depicts a character who won't be seen on Toonami again for a while at least.

I really hope they can find a slot for Gundam IBO Season 2, but if not, it proves not even regular-length series are immune to getting cut off mid-run!

Kinda funny that the video's default screen depicts a character who won't be seen on Toonami again for a while at least.

I really hope they can find a slot for Gundam IBO Season 2, but if not, it proves not even regular-length series are immune to getting cut off mid-run!

I just think that, for whatever reason, right now, the dub of IBO2 isn't quite ready. We've seen certain actors say they are done recording, but it's possible others haven't yet. There are a lot of in demand actors on that show and if one of the key characters hasn't finished then their hands are tied.  They could've intended to air it originally on 6/17, but if it wasn't ready, they just went with the next show they had in the cannon. Seems like Lupin was a done deal for a little while based on Discotek's tweet.

This is one of those instances where I believe we don't necessarily need to be kept in the dark about. It's basically just more episodes of an existing show, not even a new series technically. It wouldn't really be that earth shattering of an announcement, which is why I'm surprised it just wasn't mentioned in the upfronts.  I'm sure we'll find out soon enough but it would be very strange if Toonami didn't air it.