UnevenEdge

Cosplay Melee, Animelee on SyFy tonight

Dark_Cloud_Overhead

Just noticed that in about 15 minutes on Syfy they're going to have an anime themed episode of this cosplay competition show called Cosplay Melee. Not really a cosplayer myself, but I'm curious to see what shows they'll pick characters from. I'll bet anything Fullmetal Alchemist is one of them.

It started. Guess I should say what shows they'll pick characters for, as looks like they have to be original characters made to fit into an existing title. Interesting choices anyway: Record of Lodoss War, .hack//, Madoka Magica, and Monster Girl.

You can still see it all on SyFy's website I think, but looks like this one is the final episode, at least for now. Only six episodes. Guess they weren't too sure about how successful it would be. Were there fairies in Lodoss War? I certainly don't remember any.  ::spin:: WTH! I can't believe who won. That just made no sense. First time I've been wrong about the winner and completely disagreed with the judges. LOL