UnevenEdge

Quick question..

PhilosipherStoned

If I down the 3rd of bottle of apple cider vinegar thats on my kitchen counter do you guys think that would

help me out with my.. aformentioned impurity dilemma? Well this is it just in case: http://unevenedge.imfapp.in/free-for-all/quick-i-need-an-excuse/

And if so how explosive will the dairrhea I have to look forward to be?  ::HMM::

I went for a mile sprint yesterday evening, but I know it helps to get it out... problem is  aside from that and

a little bit..(well I know I spent one whole day under the  sun and over the concrete jumping around the

skatepark a few days ago..) anyway I didn't burn off enough to pass a 50 NG/ML cut off generic test a

few hours ago hoold on. I need to drink water.  :|

I've been told not to do much exercize when its really close to the day of the test because itll break down

more thc in my fat cells and Ill just have more to flush out... numerous sources claim this. Oh well..

I'm probably just boned.  :fap:

apart from giving yourself intense heart burn and possibly causing you to puke I don't see that accomplishing much.

As others suggested vigorous exercise might help but I am dubious as to how effective that will be, the only sure way to pass a drug test is to wait until its out of your system, so basically you're boned.

apart from giving yourself intense heart burn and possibly causing you to puke I don't see that accomplishing much.

As others suggested vigorous exercise might help but I am dubious as to how effective that will be, the only sure way to pass a drug test is to wait until its out of your system, so basically you're boned.

I've read that it does atleast throw off the PH of someones urine when ingested which could help...

It just all depends on how much is left in my system tomorrow morning. there had to be atleast

50ng/ml of thc in my pee at around 2pm (If I'm to believe the walmart cup test that's supposingly

99% accurate) I'm not hopefull, but I'm still thinking of way to get  out of it or have it put off a lil

longer. Like maybe I could even say I was planning to wake up early and I honestly over slept and

the hiring manager would give me another 2 days.. It could make all the difference I suppose.