UnevenEdge

USDA choice Delmonico steaks

Rogue_Alphonse

Every time I eat one of these bloody things, I always get a beer to go with it and don't touch the damn beer until I am done eating, excluding being out at a restaurant.

Or like with wings, I'll get say a dozen hot wings, and eat 11 of them, wipe my hands and face, FINALLY take a sip of that cold goodness, and then eat the last wing :|

Every time I eat one of these bloody things, I always get a beer to go with it and don't touch the damn beer until I am done eating, excluding being out at a restaurant.

Or like with wings, I'll get say a dozen hot wings, and eat 9 of them, wipe my hands and face, FINALLY take a sip of that cold goodness, and then eat the last wing :|

Delmonico... *drools*

Which Delmonico steak are you talking about? There are like four different cuts, or are you talking about a steak from Delmonico's in NYC, or from Emeril's Delmonico's in Vegas?

Basically a big juicy boneless ribeye :P

I like to say Scotch Fillet but calling it a Del is a bit more relatable.

I just go by cut, it makes things a lot easier.

I went to Bynum's recently, had a nice Filet Mignon.  They have a great onion soup and blue cheese dressing as well.

I know people who work at meat processing facilities so I get all kinds of good stuff for veeeery cheap.

Which is gonna suck when I move :(

I know people who work at meat processing facilities so I get all kinds of good stuff for veeeery cheap.

Which is gonna suck when I move :(

My brother in law works for US Foods, so for my B-day he got me a whole bone-in USDA Prime rib primal.

Good steaks there.

I went to this local grocery called Fresh Thyme because they supposedly have the best butcher counter, but they didn't have hotel slab bacon, just pre-sliced. I was so disappointed.

The place I worked at where I ran smokehouses would sell whole bellies after they were smoked but only to like two outside places because they preferred their own methods of slicing it.

The place I worked at where I ran smokehouses would sell whole bellies after they were smoked but only to like two outside places because they preferred their own methods of slicing it.

I can get pork belly from my local Asian grocery store, I might just make my own bacon. O0