UnevenEdge

My last thread ever.

RPM Jr.

Saturday afternoon, my dad was involved in a motorcycle accident. He succumbed to his injuries early Tuesday morning. I've been an emotional basket case ever since. I fear that if I do post on here during this dark time in my life, I will take things out on people who don't even deserve it. Therefore, I will be leaving this board immediately. Admins, please lock this thread. Those who may want to talk to me about this already know how to reach me. Thank you.

I hope y'all have fun, but I just can't do it anymore. Take care, guys.

Wow that's terrible. Your grandpa and your dad in such a short period of time, and your dad was in his 60s, right? It wasn't his time. Sorry about the losses, man. I think you should still stick around, but an extended/permanent break from here might help a lot.

As per your request.

Hey man, just remember you always are welcome to pop back here or where ever the hell we are. And you have my number/Facebook as well as a lot of other's from here... even if you want me to contact someone you haven't seen, I may be able to make that happen for you. On behalf of those here who are your friend, we are always "here."

No matter the case though, you've been doing awesome in your life and your dad will continue to become more and more proud of you.  <3

Cheers to you from us.