UnevenEdge

People who call hamsters gerbils

mochi

So was bubonic plague. Oh, wait...

You can't forget squirrels. Tree rats are delicious.

Fancy rats are different than wild/plague rats

artintro.jpg

the small white one is a Fancy/pet rat

the huge brown one is a wild rat

Meh. Not as bad as jerks who can't distinguish between dolphins and porpoises.

speaking of

if you google search Black finless porpoise, it suggests Iriomote cats, Golden Lion Tamarins, and Mexican Grey wolves as well

reason?

they (excluding the Grey wolves which were removed) are all on the endangered list

AND all are used as the basis of the girls in Tokyo Mew mew's powers

A829-3796589887.1415791082.jpg

I hate hamsters, I had one once, it was an evil little bastard who gave me a bite that gushed blood. it later escaped from its cage and was never seen again, I assume my cats ate it, served the bastard right.

As for gerbils, had one as a class pet once. It was cute, by my favorite rodent is probably a guinea pig, or rabbits, those are pretty cute. However to be honest I'm more of a predator person, hence the cats, and also I really want a pet snake of somekind, preferably a milk or corn snake. Nothing crazy, people who buy giant fucking snakes are just asking for trouble.

I hate hamsters, I had one once, it was an evil little bastard who gave me a bite that gushed blood. it later escaped from its cage and was never seen again, I assume my cats ate it, served the bastard right.

As for gerbils, had one as a class pet once. It was cute, by my favorite rodent is probably a guinea pig, or rabbits, those are pretty cute. However to be honest I'm more of a predator person, hence the cats, and also I really want a pet snake of somekind, preferably a milk or corn snake. Nothing crazy, people who buy giant fucking snakes are just asking for trouble.

I love Hamsters >:(

the trick is not thinking you can handle them immediately :| , give 'em a month or so to realize you didn't buy them so you could eat them

it bit you because it thought you were going to kill it