UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Hmm... an Anime Strike title? Interesting choice there. I can't even tell if this is being streamed illegally.

At first, I thought you were going to rate Saiyuki Blast Reload, due to the comment of it being related to another work.

If I was gonna watch Saiyuki Reload Blast, I'd have watched all the other Saiyuki anime first. And I'm saving them for later on in my list of anime I'm using as directorial reference for the original fake anime fiction idea I'm trying my damndest not to spam all over the place like I did with NIBAI MUGENDAI back in the olden days of the ASMB. Speaking of which...

Yona of the Dawn 4

tk28Bcq.png

bZyRcXa.png

Also, it's all about the watermarks/lack thereof.

• Akame ga Kill! #2

I generally split a TV-MA straight and one with the V based on actual bodily harm. Some shows can have almost none of that, but lots of blood, mostly through violent splatters. This show is trending towards the latter, but I've seen just enough 'tations, of the ampu- and decap- varieties, to award the high honors.

AHWNW1g.jpg

ldn5yds.jpg

• Knight's and Magic #1

Uh... is nobody going to license the Smartphone anime? Was the production company scared because they thought Anime Strike would pick it up? Either way, I'm not sure I care anymore. But I still wanted to (hate)watch an isekai story, so I switched to this thing. And what do you know? It's actually pretty good fun... well, aside from the main character dying in a car crash despite having what seemed like five seconds to get away. He just stood there... stupidly... because we all know being an androgynous fantasy mech pilot is what's good.

Ah, okay. I thought it already showed this weekend.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but it seems there are more titles than usual, whether they've started or not, that have yet to been announced for streaming. Hajimete no Gal is another notable one.

Welcome to the Ballroom 1

I'm all for an underdog story, but how come these high school MCs in sports anime gotta be so dang THE SAME all the time??  This kid is a nervous self-conscious worrywart who reveals to have an incredibly strong ambition, just like how Izuku Midoriya started out being, or even Kaneki in Tokyo Ghoul.  Its getting to be very boring, and there isn't a lot for me to root for him by considering everything that has happened in this episode were done by the characters around him, not HIM.  That said, the animation IS AMAZING, and has me wanting more of that.  So far, I'm liking this a ton more than DIVE!!

Owari no Seraph 12

It's a really fun series, but I hope the second season has better pacing. The Yuu/Mika reunion was put off for too long without enough going on in between.

Moving on to Charlotte 1

Holy shit that skipping on the water scene and that sound they were making was fucking hilarious! I love messed up superpowers like this.