UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

On 5/2/2019 at 10:26 AM, PokeNirvash said:

The name's actually "Phantom Rouge", but since it was canceled, I can't blame you for the slip-up this time.

Not outright cancelled. We just watched it until time was up, as is usual. Seeing part of it is at least better than nothing at all, even it if takes out dramatic tension.

iM@S CG Theater S4E5
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
The Helpful Fox Senko-san #1

Cinderella Boy 1

Spoiler

Ah, there's no better way to ape classiness than spending an evening with a colada-flavored wine while watching a forgotten early-2000's anime you bought with your hard-earned debit card money for equal parts support of the industry, respect for the recently deceased, and avoiding comparatively low-quality fansubs that you could've watched instead. So far, Cinderella Boy is just as I thought: fun in spite of its early-naughties pedigree. Of everything, I'm most surprised by how little pervertive behavior there was in this first episode, despite there being two brief scenes of Rella in the nude (three if you count the OP animation). Guess there's time for that later, but that certainly made giving this show its first content rating much easier. :D For the next one, I'll probably try watching it in Windows Media Player instead of VLC, just to see if there's any quality difference. (Fingers crossed for automatic deinterlacing!)

Edited by PokeNirvash