UnevenEdge

What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

BUU8800

Keijo!!!!!!!! 119

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! 506

Yamada and the Seven Witches 243(END)

Final Thoughts:

Well, it's finished. And that was about as beautiful an ending as I could have hoped for. A very nice wedding, without an appearance from Asuka unless I missed her, who was my least favorite character in the series so...good! :D And so many babies! :D Seeing Yamada and Shiraishi happily married with children was all I really wanted, and immensely satisfying to behold. As one of the few who was genuinely happy that the series continued after the first arc I'm so glad we got such a happy ending. As a whole this series was by no means perfect. Its greatest flaw was the overuse of amnesia to the point where the entire plot, from the beginning, revolved around it. And it definitely got confusing at times trying to keep up with who knew what and when. Still, I can honestly say I enjoyed reading from start to finish, and look forward to completing my print collection of the series over the next few years. It's been a fun ride, and I'm both sad and glad to have reached the end. One of the most enjoyable series I've ever read. I'll give it a 9/10, if just a bit generously. :D

Finished Soul Eater v. 2 and 3 and am in v. 4. Stein calling Spirit senpai is a little strange, and still props to Star for taking the beating in Needle Village without protest but instantly springing to Tsubaki's defense when they threatened her. Plus, much lulz for Patty's exam giraffe (on which she actually scored 2 points, because the pattern marked the correct answer in two places).

Keijo!!!!!!!! 119

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! 506

Yamada and the Seven Witches 243(END)

Final Thoughts:

Well, it's finished. And that was about as beautiful an ending as I could have hoped for. A very nice wedding, without an appearance from Asuka unless I missed her, who was my least favorite character in the series so...good! :D And so many babies! :D Seeing Yamada and Shiraishi happily married with children was all I really wanted, and immensely satisfying to behold. As one of the few who was genuinely happy that the series continued after the first arc I'm so glad we got such a happy ending. As a whole this series was by no means perfect. Its greatest flaw was the overuse of amnesia to the point where the entire plot, from the beginning, revolved around it. And it definitely got confusing at times trying to keep up with who knew what and when. Still, I can honestly say I enjoyed reading from start to finish, and look forward to completing my print collection of the series over the next few years. It's been a fun ride, and I'm both sad and glad to have reached the end. One of the most enjoyable series I've ever read. I'll give it a 9/10, if just a bit generously. :D

I had the same exact thought.  5 years is a long time, and I can honestly say I enjoyed all 5 years of Yamada and the 7 witches. 

Was a great read.  Going to be missing the weekly updates.

Hayate the Combat Butler! 527

I love how she missed the exit signs like that.  She gets out a phone and uses it

as a light instead of calling someone.  Genius  :D

So when she said I should have used it to call someone, I was like ya think.

I bet she finds that key they're looking for.  It's been so long I forgot about Klaus.

now blueraven1999[/member] just needs to be reading hungry marie and all four of us will be reading his work again...unless one of us wasnt reading Beelzebub as it released...i forget.

I saw that you guys were reading it.  I might read it soon since Beelzebub was so good.

Want to catch up a bit more with Fairy Tail and Hayate the Combat Butler first.

Watamote 111

Hungry Marie 2

Rokudou no Onna-tachi 4

The Crawling City 2-5 - god i love her..aria is totally Nergal's daughter..why the hell wasnt she in billy & mandy?....you might like this one Stardust Whispers[/member] if you havent caught it already..its dark like Kuro was.

Finished Soul Eater v. 4 and 5 and am in v. 6. The anime toned down lil' Crona's past training in cruelty, since it was a baby dragon in the anime instead of a cute bunny in the manga. Death's change in demeanor when he got serious against the recently-awakened Asura didn't come through as clearly in print as it did with his voice change in the anime. Also, I may not have been paying enough attention when watching the anime, because it surprised me how much shorter Marie was than even Azusa, let alone Justin.