UnevenEdge

So I saw Ghost In The Shell

StarPanda

As a fan of the anime, I was kind of dissapointed 6.3/10

But if I had never seen the anime and knew nothing about the source material it's an ok movie 7.5/10

I did find myself staring at scarlett Johanssons butt, throug out the movie just like i did with the major in the anime 10/10 on that aspect  :|

I can't help but be excited to see it.

Her booty is a 10 no matter what the hell is happening, you could be from another galaxy and find our species disgusting to gaze upon but you would still look upon her booty and think wait there is some beauty in this vile thing called man to be seen with my weary star traveling eyes.

Guest The Hound

As a fan of the anime, I was kind of dissapointed 6.3/10

But if I had never seen the anime and knew nothing about the source material it's an ok movie 7.5/10

I did find myself staring at scarlett Johanssons butt, throug out the movie just like i did with the major in the anime 10/10 on that aspect  :|

I enjoyed it either way. Well made movie.  People just need to get past the white washing.

Guest The Hound

I've been battling wether or not I wanted to see it...

I'm a big scarjo fan.. you can't NOT with a body like that

but if you say you would have liked it if you hadn't been a fan of the anime, then that means it's probably good :)

but at the same time.... raaahhhhhh

yea

shes fuckin hot idc what anyone says :fap:

I can't help but be excited to see it.

Her booty is a 10 no matter what the hell is happening, you could be from another galaxy and find our species disgusting to gaze upon but you would still look upon her booty and think wait there is some beauty in this vile thing called man to be seen with my weary star traveling eyes.

You know it

I've been battling wether or not I wanted to see it...

I'm a big scarjo fan.. you can't NOT with a body like that

but if you say you would have liked it if you hadn't been a fan of the anime, then that means it's probably good :)

but at the same time.... raaahhhhhh

If you are curious enough go watch it, I went in the morning so I saved half on my ticket lol

I went because I'm a fan and I like to give movies like these a chance yes I was a bit dissapointed but still enjoyed it