UnevenEdge

yfw adult swim brings back the asmb on april fool's day

quebecelegy

actually the email was about the Lithium board data more than bringing back the board.

I suggested they could just archive the Lithium board somewhere so we could at least read it/stroll down memory lane. 

actually the email was about the Lithium board data more than bringing back the board.

I suggested they could just archive the Lithium board somewhere so we could at least read it/stroll down memory lane.

how hard is archiving a forum?

4chinz has tons of real-time archives, and i'd imagine the overall data of asmb is less than years of guides on how to import a dakimakura.

No one that is still there cares about the message boards. To do this a few of them would have to care a bit. I do wonder what they will do, I hope it is something but the past few years have been lame with last year being the dumbest.

No one that is still there cares about the message boards. To do this a few of them would have to care a bit. I do wonder what they will do, I hope it is something but the past few years have been lame with last year being the dumbest.

i dont really remember what theyve done in recent years.