UnevenEdge

stop reminding me how attractive Aisha Clan-Clan was

Naraku4656

useless fact about Outlaw Star

the edited version that aired on Toonami is lost media

while the kid friendly edits of other Toonami shows such as Tenchi muyo, Dragonball(Z & GT) and Naruto were released on home video, Outlaw Star's TV edit never was

while the kid friendly edits of other Toonami shows such as Tenchi muyo, Dragonball(Z & GT) and Naruto were released on home video, Outlaw Star's TV edit never was

i found it

https://archive.org/details/OutlawStarEp2Part1

https://archive.org/details/vlc-record-2015-08-08-01h11m06s-VTS_01_2.VOB-

[AS] still have the edited tapes laying around, but it's for the best that they stay lost I think (even though for editing the series down to kids network standards they still did a fine job retaining a lot of things).

[AS] still have the edited tapes laying around, but it's for the best that they stay lost I think (even though for editing the series down to kids network standards they still did a fine job retaining a lot of things).

It's not the worst loss in the world... I'd imagine most people would want the unedited takes...

On the last Pre-Flight, DeMarco said they got all these retro promos and reviews from a server outside of Williams Street that apparently "most television stations use".  They had to sort through around 800 videos and still only got like 5 or 6 related to Toonami.