UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden #495: "A Perfect Day For A Wedding, Part 2: Full-Powered Wedding Gift" Discussion

You know, I don't think Kishimoto ever gave Naruto and Hinata any hobbies or interests or things they like for the other characters to have any idea of what gifts they should give them...

• Haha 2

What the hell is that bug display, Shino?

Man, Rock Lee is acting more crazy than usual!

Dumbbells, that's the best you got?  THAT'S your reason for not getting them dumbbells?!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The off-model art and animation is on overdrive in this episode. 😄

Use the sword to cut the cake. 😄

Hanging laundry with tonfas. 😄

I'm loving all of the incredibly extra animation frames this ep is getting. Like damn, they must have like doubled the drawing count for this one lol

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, saito34 said:

There are some good ass shows for Summer 2024 airing on Crunchy right now. The Elusive Samurai is among them and is excellent

Oh, nice, I need check some of those out. 

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Neji would show up as a ghost over this?!

It kinda makes sense since it IS Lee lol. This is exactly the kind of thing he needs him most for, he'll never be able to make a decision! 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Any others you've checked out already?

Yes, Failure Frame was actually awesome too but it's an isekai so I was shocked at how good it was. Kind of got sick of the genre a long time ago.

• Like 1

Lee going to Tenten for help when it comes to gift giving... Like the blind leading the blind. LOL Even Neji's ghost couldn't help him. Finally went to see Guy-sensei. Surprised he didn't go see him in the first place. A bodysuit? ::facepalm::: Naurto and Hinata in bodysuits? I can't unsee that now, great. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Lee going to Tenten for help when it comes to gift giving... Like the blind leading the blind. LOL Even Neji's ghost couldn't help him. Finally went to see Guy-sensei. Surprised he didn't go see him in the first place. A bodysuit? ::facepalm::: Naurto and Hinata in bodysuits? I can't unsee that now, great. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

🤣🤣🤣

Rock Lee has a bunch of copies of that same jumpsuit. 🤣 It's like Fred Flintstone's closet. 🤣

No, don't give them damn jumpsuits!

Brilliant deduction there, Guy!

Guy as the groom, Lee as the bride, Tenten as the baby?!  You guys have lost it!

• Haha 2

I'm still rolling at Orochimaru randomly frollicking (never thought you could use that word in regards to him lmao) past them at the top of the hill and then Yamato trying to stay hidden following him while they were sitting on the hill. 🤣

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I'm still rolling at Orochimaru randomly frollicking (never thought you could use that word in regards to him lmao) past them at the top of the hill and then Yamato trying to stay hidden following him while they were sitting on the hill. 🤣

Orochimaru killed the third Hokage, experimented on people, terrorized the village, had frequent body horror, was basically portrayed as practically a pedo with how he wanted Sasuke's body, to play up his villainy... and his punishment is... to just be watched all the time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

It kinda makes sense since it IS Lee lol. This is exactly the kind of thing he needs him most for, he'll never be able to make a decision! 🤣

He is hopeless!  And they're going to get the damn dumbbells anyway!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Orochimaru killed the third Hokage, experimented on people, terrorized the village, had frequent body horror, was basically portrayed as practically a pedo with how he wanted Sasuke's body, to play up his villainy... and his punishment is... to just be watched all the time.

Wild

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Yes, Failure Frame was actually awesome too but it's an isekai so I was shocked at how good it was. Kind of got sick of the genre a long time ago.

Oh okay, I'll see which one that is, I haven't watched much of those recently either, they kinda wore me out.