UnevenEdge

Adult Swim announces SDCC lineup, includes a co-promotion with AEW and confirming Invincible Fight Girl and Rooster Fighter

All eyes on 7:30 Friday night*. If we are going to get a look at Suicide Squad Isekai or Uzumaki, that's likely when it will be. Glad Uzumaki has a dub cast, so perhaps they'll be able to show a 5-minute clip and ANNOUNCE A RELEASE DATE??

(*Except I'll be at a Hootie And The Blowfish concert at that time, but whatever...)

• Like 1

• Jman changed the title to Adult Swim announces SDCC lineup, includes a co-promotion with AEW and confirming Invincible Fight Girl and Rooster Fighter

Rooster Fighter has now been removed from the list. Demarco is likely seething that his announcement has been spoiled. 

That aside, if a full episodes of R&M anime is being shown here, that pretty much guarantees its spot on the August 3rd schedule. 

And unfortunately, this is the first official confirmation of Invincible Fight Girl being on AS, so they didn’t budge. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Rooster Fighter is something. A co-pro that's an adaptation that isn't Uzumaki. Now all the press stuff omits it so clearly that wasn't supposed to be mentioned yet.

No preview for Get Jiro is a bummer.

Wonder what the crowd reaction will be to Invincible Fight Girl?

Edited by Sketch
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Probably not the booing and throwing of popcorn that some people are hoping for.

I'm figuring either cheers or indifference. If it looks neat enough it will get some cheers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Probably not the booing and throwing of popcorn that some people are hoping for.

Well so far Kinnikuman is sub only, which sucks because I could get so much mileage out of comparison between the two.

4 hours ago, Sketch said:

I'm figuring either cheers or indifference. If it looks neat enough it will get some cheers.

The amount of people who even know what it is, let alone that it’s another repurposed CN show, it’s probably pretty low. I’d say most reaction we see is a little confusion if it doesn’t feel like AS material from the clip. 

I’d like to take a moment to point out how hilarious it is to me that Demarco is working on a show all about cock. 

• Haha 2