UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc Rerun on Toonami Discussion!!

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Next week! LATER FOR REAL!

Gonna rewatch Zom 100 since I can't sleep...

Yup, always need to unwind for a while after Toonami and have trouble going straight to bed lol.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

How does nobody notice that demon moving through the ceiling shaking the boards?

Yeah see, doesn't there HAVE to be two demon girls?  One has Makio tied up, and here's another one that Zenitsu is dealing with.

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1

Inosuke in that pose lol.

Demon bitch is a total psycho. 

So, Daki pretended to be multiple women over the course of her life.

Just dropped her to her death.  Damn.

I guess it's a good thing no one looked up. 😄

• Haha 2

So, Daki has been operating since at least some time in the Edo Period, according to that flashback.  Which is 1603 to 1868.  Present day in the show is the Taisho Period, which is 1912-1926.  Wow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, saito34 said:

missed it

The moment where Zenitsu is sitting and it goes quiet after the girls leave after thanking him and then those sashes suddenly all come down super fast to grab him like in a horror movie.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

The moment where Zenitsu is sitting and it goes quiet after the girls leave after thanking him and then those sashes suddenly all come down super fast to grab him like in a horror movie.

oh shit..i thought it was a flashback showing Gyutaro for some reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Why is this the last time?

Because this is the last time it was used in the premieres. I guess they decided just to leave it in for the  Midnight premieres and we probably won't hear it for the 12:30 premieres.

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Because this is the last time it was used in the premieres. I guess they decided just to leave it in for the  Midnight premieres and we probably won't hear it for the 12:30 premieres.

So you think they'll just use the exact same copies of the episodes used during the premieres?