UnevenEdge

Netflix to upload a lot of Toonami shows they didn’t have, including all of Black Clover

1 hour ago, PokeNirvash said:

Eh, none of them are Netflix Originals, so as astronomically slim as they are, they've still got a shot.

This increases the chances that eventually they’ll be affordable enough and that CR is willing to share but I’m not counting on it.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sketch said:

This increases the chances that eventually they’ll be affordable enough and that CR is willing to share but I’m not counting on it.

I just feel like if this is a successful experiment for Netflix, they have the wallet power to incentivize CR to not allow them to be devalued on cable. Not make them Netflix exclusive, just make sure no smelly cable networks ever have these shows in their price range. 

Really, having them off the table entirely would probably be a good thing since we know now Demarco never stops chasing a show unless the door is firmly shut. Get him to stop dreaming about what he can’t have and start focusing more on what he can. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • D'oh 1