UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Episode #42 - Entertainment District Arc Episode 9 "Defeating An Upper-Rank Demon" on Toonami Discussion!!!

5 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Did you read that article too? I read it like a moth ago and it kind of blew my mind. It touched on other ways that perceptions of the world are vastly different from one person to the next. Shit I never even considered that has far reaching implications. It sounded like a good bit of the research was prompted by that internet blue/gold dress phenomenon.

The idea that some people don't have an internal reading voice or voice at all is wild.

Don't know if I read an article, but I did watch a SciShow video about it.

https://youtu.be/DRLkDafQbP8?si=xg_356JopAhyA_bn

Before that, I first heard about it from the MXR Plays channel.  At some point, Jeannie mentioned she doesn't have an internal monologue, and Henry never knew this (or that that was possible) all the years they've been a couple. 

And she said when she reads it's "just words."  Not sure it works, but for people who don't read "out loud" in their head, they can probably read faster.  But, it's become a running thing on the channel since then haha.

Hmm I think some of the dress people are just colorblind haha.