UnevenEdge

Anybody Tried Tovala?

PhilosipherStoned

It's a food delivery service kind of like Blue Apron or HelloFresh that seems to have a good deal on their air fryer when you order 6 meals over a 6 month period. I'm not completely sold on it though. Shipping for this looks way too expensive if it's 10 dollars evey meal though.. At least for me. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

12 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

no, never heard of it, but my brain is having a hard time not reading that as Travolta for some reason

I was thinking about trying this service since I don't have a vehicle and my range has a blown fuse or sensor I havent had time to fix. :LithiumSmileySad:

I'm still deciding if it's really going to be a pratical or worthwhile decision though. https://www.tovala.com/home-black-friday

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Wait...you're thinking of subbing to a meal kit for an air fryer?

Dude, go to walmart.com, check out the black Friday shit and spend the 22 bucks

The cheapest air fyrer at my walmart close to that one is still $89. Plus the meal service subscription might be benificial as well since I don't have a vehicle. Door dash and fast food delivery fees turn a 7$ mcdonalds order into a $22 dollar affair without adding a tip, and I've ended up doing that a lot..

21 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, well I'm done here.

I take it you're talking about a $22 mainstays air fryer that can just cook a basket of fries?  So I guess I mean the cheapest airfryer close to the size of that one that will ship to the local walmart on walmart.com is still more than that tovalla would ship for plus I've heard a few people say the meal service isn't bad. I might go with something more like this and just skip the service though. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Chefman-Air-Fryer-Toaster-Oven-Combo-w-Probe-Thermometer-9-in-1-Multi-Use-20qt-Stainless-Steel/1067079842

14 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Fine, you need a big one...14 or 20....both $50

But do whatever you want. I love getting semi spoiled produce. 

Screenshot_20231116-062904.png

Screenshot_20231116-063131.png

Damn I stand corrected I guess. Good thing I was just shopping around. That one I was looking at was still bigger though. 20 quart. I mean I live a lone so the idea is with one of these I may not even need to use my range again ever except for like holidays or special occasions...