UnevenEdge

Dr Stone New World(Part 2)starts october 12th

CountFrylock

Still thinking this will probably be a new years pickup for the block. CR will take a few weeks to get the dub started, then we will have to wait a few more weeks for them to release 4-5 episodes before they let us have it. And at that point it’s running into the heavy holiday marathon part of the year so they will probably just sit on it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Still thinking this will probably be a new years pickup for the block. CR will take a few weeks to get the dub started, then we will have to wait a few more weeks for them to release 4-5 episodes before they let us have it. And at that point it’s running into the heavy holiday marathon part of the year so they will probably just sit on it. 

Eh... MHA last December though. And they could have gotten it even sooner if not for CR dicking around. Sure they could dick around with Dr. Stone but I don't think holidays will keep Toonami for starting it in December if it's ready to air.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it will even be ready by November? We can only hope...

Though IF we have a little more time to work with in November, we COULD see Toonami airing the entire first half of the season again, starting in the wee hours of Toonami on Nov. 4th, then airing 1-2 episodes a night at the end Nov. 11 & 18 before blowing it out with a marathon of the rest of the season Nov. 25, and premiering the 2nd half Dec. 2!

After all, they DID do something similar with MHA last year. But if I had my choice between that and a rerun for AOTFC Part 1, I'd take that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Maybe it will even be ready by November? We can only hope...

It absolutely will be ready by November. But that’s the wrong question to ask. What you should ask is when is Crunchyroll willing to release it from their uncooperative claws? I believe the first cour had 6 episodes released before it started its Toonami run, and it’s not a matter of the block not having the space for why it took that long to start.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1