UnevenEdge

Lies of P is awesome.

Greeny

32 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Wassat?

*Googles*

Oh....well, this may be a buy...I've been on a fighting game kick lately since I guess From abandoned Elden Ring and after 500 Nioh 2 hours, I'm just over it. Code Vein was a decent distraction but hardly worth investing hundreds of hours on.

So far this has been one of the better Soulslikes imo. And the setting is perfect for this kind of game. It's basically a very dark version of Pinocchio. 

9 minutes ago, Greeny said:

So far this has been one of the better Soulslikes imo. And the setting is perfect for this kind of game. It's basically a very dark version of Pinocchio. 

I didn't catch on to the Pinocchio thing at first. I just thought the gameplay vid I picked looked cool and asked my son had he heard of it.....he said yeah rather unenthusiastically and I was like why. He said "It's not Team Ninja (Nioh fanboy) and I don't really care about being Pinocchio fighting in the streets of 1700 Britain"

I was like, Pinocchio? He said yeah, Lies of "P".... Pinocchio.... your father is Geppetto, You're a doll...Just doesn't seem like my thing. I like Demons and Yokai.  It was then it dawned on me why everything looked steam punk and puppetish....but it still didn't deter me. 

But now I wondering if I'm jumping into this thing half cocked considering besides today, I may be gaming a bit less (holiday season dad shit eats my ass every year). But the style still like cool to me.

Don't wanna watch more videos because I hate spoilers, even benign ones where I just see more of the enemies than I care to before playing, but I may still pull the trigger.....Tekken 8 is dragging ass, I've about had my fill of Guilty Gear Strive , and Street Fighter 6 is complete ass.

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I didn't catch on to the Pinocchio thing at first. I just thought the gameplay vid I picked looked cool and asked my son had he heard of it.....he said yeah rather unenthusiastically and I was like why. He said "It's not Team Ninja (Nioh fanboy) and I don't really care about being Pinocchio fighting in the streets of 1700 Britain"

I was like, Pinocchio? He said yeah, Lies of "P".... Pinocchio.... your father is Geppetto, You're a doll...Just doesn't seem like my thing. I like Demons and Yokai.  It was then it dawned on me why everything looked steam punk and puppetish....but it still didn't deter me. 

But now I wondering if I'm jumping into this thing half cocked considering besides today, I may be gaming a bit less (holiday season dad shit eats my ass every year). But the style still like cool to me.

Don't wanna watch more videos because I hate spoilers, even benign ones where I just see more of the enemies than I care to before playing, but I may still pull the trigger.....Tekken 8 is dragging ass, I've about had my fill of Guilty Gear Strive , and Street Fighter 6 is complete ass.

There's a pretty lengthy demo if you care to try it. I believe it consists of 2 or 3 boss fights.

• 2 weeks later...