UnevenEdge

I'm halfway through my vacation.

Greeny

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Are you actually on vacation...like somewhere else or are you just off from work and at home..... because that shit kinda sucks after day 3

At home. But that's every vacation (traveling is too much like work imo) and I've never felt this way before. I know why I feel this way, but I'm going to be kicking myself when I actually have to go back to work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greeny said:

At home. But that's every vacation (traveling is too much like work imo) and I've never felt this way before. I know why I feel this way, but I'm going to be kicking myself when I actually have to go back to work.

Psh, I've been off since Wednesday....slept all day after the procedure, slept most of Thursday, gamed a lot too....today I'm already tired of playstation, and just got banned from Facebook....I'm already out of shit to do and i still have the weekend to get through.

Hoping I don't get tossed out of here too 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Well, do something next time. You don't have to travel or even leave home but you should try doing something different. Volunteer, take up a new hobby, try new restaurants or cook something new.

14 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Psh, I've been off since Wednesday....slept all day after the procedure, slept most of Thursday, gamed a lot too....today I'm already tired of playstation, and just got banned from Facebook....I'm already out of shit to do and i still have the weekend to get through.

I haven't even felt like gaming. I'll usually clear one or two games off of my backlog on a vacation but I've just been dabbling in games that I've already played. 

6 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Well, do something next time. You don't have to travel or even leave home but you should try doing something different. Volunteer, take up a new hobby, try new restaurants or cook something new.

I have been. I'm just especially depressed this week and going to work every day would sure help take my mind off of it.

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

What did you do to get banned from Facebook? lol

On 8/11/2023 at 1:48 PM, Heshi said:

I've been on vay Kay since July 2010...

meow😑

I've been on vacation since February 13 of this year.

I miss working. :LithiumSmileySad: 

Edited by Gemini
Don't feel bad for me. I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing for the time being. I just miss having money in my pocket. lol
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I'd say merely being human is getting expensive, to be perfectly honest with you.

Yeah this shit is going beyond inflation and entering the realm of extortion...

meow

Edited by Heshi
Meow